Fantasy Premier League 2011-12 (see OP)

Optimistic Nut

Best in for D Graham, P Jones in for Vidic.

Can't decide who to drop though as the majority of my squad have easy home games, then theres Rooney and Jones.

GK: Given, Mignolet

DEF: Bosingwa, Jones, Kompany, S Taylor, Huth

MID: Cabaye, Ramsey, Yaya Toure, Adam, Reo-Coker

FOR: Rooney, Best, Dzeko

56th at the minute, wondering whether its too early to stick HBA in the squad. Not in the starting 11, just in there and on the bench so I can get him while he's cheap. Or is that just a pointless transfer?

56th at the minute, wondering whether its too early to stick HBA in the squad. Not in the starting 11, just in there and on the bench so I can get him while he's cheap. Or is that just a pointless transfer?

I've put him in, at 5.4 his value can only go up you would think, and he's replacing Obertan in my squad who does nothing anyway. I doubt you'll get much better for that price.

I'm determined to put HBA in eventually, but already have S Taylor, Cabaye and Best in there. Think it'll probably boil down to him or yocabs :(

I had the identical issue, KSH!

Took out Taylor for someone and whacked in Ben Arfa. Lucky for me, I had a free transfer saved up. Don't take out Cabaye, man. Don't do it. Think about his belting first goal. You'll miss out.

My main dilemma currently is whether to stick with Suarez. I dunno, I just think he's got too much quality not to start scoring plenty of points... but Adebayor is about 1.5 cheaper. :undecided:

Leon Best is mint, I hear. :shifty:

My main dilemma currently is whether to stick with Suarez. I dunno, I just think he's got too much quality not to start scoring plenty of points... but Adebayor is about 1.5 cheaper. :undecided:

I'm going off confidence, Spurs are looking good now and they've got Wigan away next which should see a few goals. Also I just don't trust Kenny, the pressures mounting already. There's no doubt that Suarez will be involved in everything good Liverpool do, but I think (hope) Adebayor will do the same thing at Spurs, and as you said at 1.5 cheaper + Arsenal soon (I think he'll be well up for that one) = Adebayor for me.