Fantasy Premier League 2011-12 (see OP)

Optimistic Nut

FFS. So Micah Richards is my captain.

He gets injured whilst in a goalscoring position. He goes off the field of play to receive treatment.

The 60 minute mark passes.

Aston Villa score from the right-back position where he is missing.

Then Mancini substitutes him off before he returns to the pitch.

:fuuu:

Got an assist like.

Yup saving grace, but to lose 8 points for nothing is massive for me. Especially when all my mates are regularly scoring 30 points a week off Rooney/Young etc :lol:

Edit: not this week obviously :)

FFS. So Micah Richards is my captain.

He gets injured whilst in a goalscoring position. He goes off the field of play to receive treatment.

The 60 minute mark passes.

Aston Villa score from the right-back position where he is missing.

Then Mancini substitutes him off before he returns to the pitch.

:fuuu:

ha ha..n :lol:

Does your first sub come on regardless of position? I.e. Huth didn't play at all, Wilkinson did for a clean sheet. Will Wilkinson come on as its defender for defender, or will Tiote come on as he's the first sub??

First sub, as long as you still have 3 defenders playing after Tiote comes on.

e.g. if you had a 3-4-3 originally, Tiote wouldn't be able to come on for Huth as that would make it 2-5-3 which isn't allowed.

Does your first sub come on regardless of position? I.e. Huth didn't play at all, Wilkinson did for a clean sheet. Will Wilkinson come on as its defender for defender, or will Tiote come on as he's the first sub??

First sub, as long as you still have 3 defenders playing after Tiote comes on.

e.g. if you had a 3-4-3 originally, Tiote wouldn't be able to come on for Huth as that would make it 2-5-3 which isn't allowed.

Poo

Despite not having a great score so far (36), I could actually be catching up a little bit.

Still in no way comparable to those 2 weekends Rooney scored a hatrick and I didn't have him.

Yep, I was jelly.

Despite not having a great score so far (36), I could actually be catching up a little bit.

Still in no way comparable to those 2 weekends Rooney scored a hatrick and I didn't have him.

Yep, I was jelly.

:iamatwat:

Guest Geordiesned

I'm up to 499th out of 200,000 in the Telegraph competition after some wheeling and dealing yesterday. I took Ageuro out bringing in Gerrard. Before 3pm games sold Gerrard and bought Balotelli. Then sold him and brought in Sturridge fir evening kick off. Lovely jubbly!