Fantasy Premier League 2011-12 (see OP)

Optimistic Nut

Why the hell would you consider making Torres your captain unless your aim was to get as few points as possible?

To be fair, I also have Rooney, Aguero and Silva, so I'm not overly reliant on Torres. Just went with him for the opening weekend, and ever since then thought that if/when I take him out, he's guaranteed to start playing well.

Dropped him for Sturridge anyway, who's not even certain to start. Might switch to 442.

I hate Man City.

Mancini said he would make changes to the team that played midweek. I have Aguero & Dzeko. Such a waste if he drops either of them. Tevez starting to get some game time as well now, and played only 10 minutes midweek, so looks like he is definitely starting against Fulham. But for who? Dzeko played 81 mins midweek, and Aguero played the whole match. Dzeko got dropped last round, while Aguero started. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Mancini for making it hard for me.

With Man Utd playing Chelsea, I don´t want to replace either Aguero or Dzeko with someone from there, and with Liverpool playing Tottenham, I don´t want to replace them with any strikers from those teams either.

Question is will Silva play  :undecided:

I think Silva will.

The issue everyone has with the "big" players of this season (Rooney, Young, Silva, Dzeko, Aguero etc), is that occasionally they won't play - especially the Man City strikers because they'll be particularly subject to rotation. Need to be patient with them because invariably they'll get a hatful of points this season, but some weeks will be frustrating.

Of course, I've fucked it up by not having these players - bar Silva - in the first weeks when they racked up tonnes of points. C'est la vie.