The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Poland  :mackems:

Don´t worry, it´s only a 6 game winless streak. We have some easy opponents like USA, Ivory Coast, England, Germany and Spain coming up so I'm sure we'll be back to winning ways shortly and come brimming with confidence when Euro 2012 starts.

Drillo is my god. I can't fathom how he keeps making us this good. Why the fuck they're replacing him after a potential EC I'll never know, especially when they're replacing him with the most despicable cunt in Norwegian football. :(

Drillo is my god. I can't fathom how he keeps making us this good. Why the fuck they're replacing him after a potential EC I'll never know, especially when they're replacing him with the most despicable cunt in Norwegian football. :(

Indeed, Drillo is by no means my "ideal" manager, but for our NT he is just perfect.

We tried with Hareide to control games and be more established, the problem is that we don't have the players for that.

The counter-attacking direct play is the way to go, it simply a way for us to have some success.

FUCK I AM HAPPY ;D

Grats on you bet Kaiz O0