The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Quite suprised that Moyes isn't under more pressure from the fans. They have been terrible this season, from what i have seen.

He is. But the media won't report that and will focus on "the great job Moyes has done at Goodison Park".

Quite suprised that Moyes isn't under more pressure from the fans. They have been terrible this season, from what i have seen.

The second Moyes leaves, the second Everton stops challenging for Europe imho. I can see him leaving after this season though, doesn't seem he can take Everton much further and probably needs a change of scenery.

He is. But the media won't report that and will focus on "the great job Moyes has done at Goodison Park".

He seems, from the outside looking in to have a great relationship with Kenwright, is there any real chance of him being sacked?

He seems, from the outside looking in to have a great relationship with Kenwright, is there any real chance of him being sacked?

Not really, no. He'll walk eventually.

The bookies have Everton at much longer odds to go down than us, which I find slightly surprising.

Was that out? Can't tell.

Should have let it go, if only because Stu Holden scored it  :thup:

What do you make of this game mate? It's been fucking atrocious our end, one of the worst performances I can remember in the past few years.

You've been alright but nowt special, which is all the more worrying.

It's a definite improvement from our last 8 games, though we were quite good in the second half against Spurs last week. We have been generally comfortable today, but as you said, that's mostly down to Everton being very poor.

Cahill and Wheater actually looks like a decent partnership.