The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Clattered into him from behind without winning the ball. Cast iron yellow every single time.

Nani did make the most of it obviously but it was a yellow.

Honestly, look at the sequence again, he not only put the breaks, he didn't even tackle him. Nani falls over before the contact.

China man scores

Clattered into him from behind without winning the ball. Cast iron yellow every single time.

Honestly, look at the sequence again, he not only put the breaks, he didn't even tackle him. Nani falls over before the contact.

China man scores

I watched it. It was stupid of Ramires and I'd expect a yellow to be shown for that all day long.

China man scores

I watched it. It was stupid of Ramires and I'd expect a yellow to be shown for that all day long.

I'd be fuming if it was one of ours getting sent off for that. Daft fucking tackle, doesn't need to be getting so tight in the first place.

Rooney has been tremendous for the last month or so. Doesn't ever stop running and is all over the place.

Fairly sure someone on here (HTT?) said he was finished a couple of months ago. :lol:

Rooney has been tremendous for the last month or so. Doesn't ever stop running and is all over the place.

Fairly sure someone on here (HTT?) said he was finished a couple of months ago. :lol:

Plenty have. Can remember Gash alluding to him having no skill or technique just before he scored 'that goal' against City. :lol:

Plenty have. Can remember Gash alluding to him having no skill or technique just before he scored 'that goal' against City. :lol:

His long range passing is sublime.

Man Utd make me sick. The fact that they are so good just reminds me of the late 90s when we were up there. And along came Dalglish....

And after that some more crap...followed by a short periode of SBR magic...

then back to Dalglish tapping all our decent players.

seems to have finally developed into the more creative player you thought he might become when he was at everton.

seems to have finally developed into the more creative player you thought he might become when he was at everton.

Aye, think it helps him playing in this role and having someone like Hernandez up top.