The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Didn't watch any of this, but it genuinely disgusts me how Chelsea and Arsenal have given the title to Man U with so little resistance. Arsenal allowed four consecutive goals to a team with Ranger, Best, and Lovenkrands upfront ffs. Just a disgraceful attempt from the two London teams this season.

What did Dalglish do ?

Wenger moaning about penalty as Dalglish celebrates it going in and full time whistle has blown. 

Dalglish goes "What?  It's a penalty".  Wenger keeps moaning, Dalglish goes "Ah, piss off". :lol:

Cheers IP :thup:

What did Dalglish do ?

Wenger moaning about penalty as Dalglish celebrates it going in and full time whistle has blown. 

Dalglish goes "What?  It's a penalty".  Wenger keeps moaning, Dalglish goes "Ah, p*ss off". :lol:

Wenger went on, then Dalglish told him to f*ck off as well.

Didn't watch any of this, but it genuinely disgusts me how Chelsea and Arsenal have given the title to Man U with so little resistance. Arsenal allowed four consecutive goals to a team with Ranger, Best, and Lovenkrands upfront ffs. Just a disgraceful attempt from the two London teams this season.

Never has the term spineless been more applicable to a football team.

What did Dalglish do ?

Dalglish goes "What?  It's a penalty".  Wenger keeps moaning, Dalglish goes "Ah, p*ss off". :lol:

Wenger went on, then Dalglish told him to f*ck off as well.

Was a funny exchange I have to say, Dalglish was beaming and Wenger looked like he was actually about to fall apart.

Ligue 1 race title race has become extremely tight now. Lille have only managed a point in their last two (they missed Gervinho yesterday, as he was stupidly sent off in the last match. Moussa Sow scored, though.), and OM have cut the lead to a point after a tight victory from a Taiwo penalty (:snod:). Lyon-PSG tonight is massive if OL have any intention of putting a fight towards the title.

Didn't watch but I fucking hate Kenny Dalglish, don't care about semantics but he was the first man that taught me football could be shit and for that I'll never forgive, turning a team that came 2nd to a team that comes 13th is criminal regardless of what problems you go through.

Didn't watch but I fucking hate Kenny Dalglish, don't care about semantics but he was the first man that taught me football could be shit and for that I'll never forgive, turning a team that came 2nd to a team that comes 13th is criminal regardless of what problems you go through.

Exactly. Yet a half decent few month spell at Liverpool and a few chirpy interviews now everybody is licking his arse.

Fuck Dalglish.

Exactly. Yet a half decent few month spell at Liverpool and a few cherpy interviews now everybody is licking his arse.

Fuck Dalglish.

Seconded :thup:

:thup:

He's an odious little mumbling dwarf.

Didn't watch but I f***ing hate Kenny Dalglish, don't care about semantics but he was the first man that taught me football could be s*** and for that I'll never forgive, turning a team that came 2nd to a team that comes 13th is criminal regardless of what problems you go through.

aye thinkm of that team, albert crocked,ferdinand crocked, shearer crocked, asprilla crocked, ginola wanting away and playing like it since before dalglish even got here and no money.

brought in given , hamman,speed and solano. should have been given more time but some people thought he wanted rush, barnes etc as permanent fixtures instead of being tide overs till others got fit.

Didn't watch but I f***ing hate Kenny Dalglish, don't care about semantics but he was the first man that taught me football could be s*** and for that I'll never forgive, turning a team that came 2nd to a team that comes 13th is criminal regardless of what problems you go through.

Exactly. Yet a half decent few month spell at Liverpool and a few cherpy interviews now everybody is licking his arse.

f*** Dalglish.

Chirpy*

Guest neesy111

Time for Arsenal to sack Wenger.  Pretty football get's you fuck all if you have a team of spineless twats.  Arsenal for me are the 5th biggest football club in the world and for them to be at least 6 years without winning a trophy strikes of utter failure.  The fact that Wenger has had £75M in the bank for the last 3 years and refuses to buy a decent keeper or defence with it strikes of arrogance.

Btw Kenny Dalglish is the biggest cunt after Carroll on this Planet and the fact some people think he's a good manager are those who only supported us post 1998.

aye thinkm of that team, albert crocked,ferdinand crocked, shearer crocked, asprilla crocked, ginola wanting away and playing like it since before dalglish even got here and no money.

brought in given , hamman,speed and solano. should have been given more time but some people thought he wanted rush, barnes etc as permanent fixtures instead of being tide overs till others got fit.

Ginola wanted away because Dalglish treated him like s***. His tremendous man management skills paid off there.

Time for Arsenal to sack Wenger.  Pretty football get's you fuck all if you have a team of spineless twats.  Arsenal for me are the 5th biggest football club in the world and for them to be at least 6 years without winning a trophy strikes of utter failure.  The fact that Wenger has had £75M in the bank for the last 3 years and refuses to buy a decent keeper or defence with it strikes of arrogance.

Btw Kenny Dalglish is the biggest cunt after Carroll on this Planet and the fact some people think he's a good manager are those who only supported us post 1998.

Needs some other options upfront as well. vPoncey never plays a full season and the other bloke is crap.

Guest neesy111

Time for Arsenal to sack Wenger.  Pretty football get's you fuck all if you have a team of spineless twats.  Arsenal for me are the 5th biggest football club in the world and for them to be at least 6 years without winning a trophy strikes of utter failure.  The fact that Wenger has had £75M in the bank for the last 3 years and refuses to buy a decent keeper or defence with it strikes of arrogance.

Needs some other options upfront as well. vPoncey never plays a full season and the other bloke is crap.

He's got the money, but he's in fucking denial about what he teams needs.  Wenger may be a brilliant coach, but as a manager I think he is very poor now.

Guest Chubby Jason

Time for Arsenal to sack Wenger.  Pretty football get's you f*** all if you have a team of spineless twats.  Arsenal for me are the 5th biggest football club in the world and for them to be at least 6 years without winning a trophy strikes of utter failure.  The fact that Wenger has had £75M in the bank for the last 3 years and refuses to buy a decent keeper or defence with it strikes of arrogance.

Btw Kenny Dalglish is the biggest c*** after Carroll on this Planet and the fact some people think he's a good manager are those who only supported us post 1998.

Biggest cunt on the planet? Good grief.

Time for Arsenal to sack Wenger.  Pretty football get's you f*** all if you have a team of spineless twats.  Arsenal for me are the 5th biggest football club in the world and for them to be at least 6 years without winning a trophy strikes of utter failure.  The fact that Wenger has had £75M in the bank for the last 3 years and refuses to buy a decent keeper or defence with it strikes of arrogance.

Btw Kenny Dalglish is the biggest c*** after Carroll on this Planet and the fact some people think he's a good manager are those who only supported us post 1998.

Biggest cunt on the planet? Good grief.

Needy is travelling so tbf he's got extra insight.

Guest neesy111

What utter bollocks.

He spent 2.5M on Des Hamilton, 4m on Pistone, 3.5 of ANDREAS FUCKING ANDERSSON and last but not least 3M on STEPHAINE GUIVARCH.

Your a fucking tool to think Dalglish needed more time, he had 1 1/2 years previously to sort stuff out.

Biggest c*** on the planet? Good grief.

Yeah he is. What you gonna do about it? :razz:

Ginola wanted away because Dalglish treated him like s***. His tremendous man management skills paid off there.

ginola wanted away when keegan was still here.