The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Id love to see a stat at the end of the season which shows how much added time each team has got over the season. Man Utd must be front runners.

Eh? They're winning.

And? My point is their games always seem to have loads of added time.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Never really picked up on Valencia's 'one foot' issue before.

He's class.

One of the most consistent deliverers of a football in the league.

I like him, just never noticed he'll only use his right foot.

Id love to see a stat at the end of the season which shows how much added time each team has got over the season. Man Utd must be front runners.

Eh? They're winning.

Wouldn't mind seeing that as well. They must have played five extra games just in ET.

Never really picked up on Valencia's 'one foot' issue before.

He's class.

One of the most consistent deliverers of a football in the league.

I like him, just never noticed he'll only use his right foot.

He always, always uses his right. The defenders should know that too. Everytime he turns it's onto his right and never his left yet he still gets the space to get the cross in. It does help that he's extremely fast of course.

He wasn't cheap but I think he's been a good investment when it came to trying to replace Ronaldo.

Interesting, had no idea Anderson couldn't speak English.

You'd think having spent almost four years in England he'd be able to speak enough to get through a basic interview.

The interviewers never seem to speak slowly mind. I remember an interview with Tevez and the interviewer was asking questions with words that were clearly too hard for him to understand. He hadn't a clue.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

You'd think having spent almost four years in England he'd be able to speak enough to get through a basic interview.

The interviewers never seem to speak slowly mind. I remember an interview with Tevez and the interviewer was asking questions with words that were clearly too hard for him to understand. He hadn't a clue.

True, not sure I'd like to tackle an interview with the basic Spanish I know.  :lol:

That's pretty pathetic. Hasn't seemed to develop as a football since he's comes over either.

He just got man of the match man :lol:

Probably hasn't development as much as he should have mind.

Eh? They're winning.

OK, sorry, thought you were making a different point.