The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Another great win for Clarkie... Fingers crossed Brighton twat Southampton tmrw to help them out.

Don't have much against Southampton, like to see them go up in the play offs but would like to see Huddersfield get the second spot.

Guest Loven11

Another great win for Clarkie... Fingers crossed Brighton t*** Southampton tmrw to help them out.

Don't have much against Southampton, like to see them go up in the play offs but would like to see Huddersfield get the second spot.

Absolutely this, I'd love Clarkie to get Huddersfield into the Championship.

Looking at the Championship trophy, the black ribbons are gone for the red Coca Cola ones.  I know they sponsor it, but it's a bit sad that we don't get to keep our ribbons on it all year.

not sure anyone ever does, always reverts to the sponser ribbons for prem trophy for example

Looking at the Championship trophy, the black ribbons are gone for the red Coca Cola ones.  I know they sponsor it, but it's a bit sad that we don't get to keep our ribbons on it all year.

not sure anyone ever does, always reverts to the sponser ribbons for prem trophy for example

Yeah, but it'd still be nice to get you keep your colours on.  They still say Coca Cola, anyway.