The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest Heneage

This Pompey squad is a right hotch-potch bunch like.

Only 13 of them are actually contracted to Portsmouth. How the f*** has Ricardo Rocha ended up staying there too?

He's s**** and nobody else would have him?

Well aye he's utter crap, just find it weird how despite a total exodus the journeyman Portuguese fanny of a centre half has stayed for the Championship long-haul.

They needed bodies first and foremost. He's mid thirties and I will bet he's on better money now despite the money troubles than what he was on at Standard Liege.

On another note Ritchie Da Laet has looked very composed on the ball.

The maddest thing about the league though is that early on it looked as though Chelsea we're going to p*ss it, they we're thumping people 6-0 and there was talk of no-one else standing a chance. Then they turned to shot, dropped well off the pace and looked like they would struggle to even finish in the top 4. f*** knows how they now look to have a great chance of winning the thing again with Man U to play in there next match.

Fuck knows?? They spent over 70 millions pounds in Jan for starters.

Guest sicko2ndbest

He looks like exactly what we need. Powerful pacu and with an eye for goal

Norwich are up.

Yeeesssssssssss! Hurrah hurrah hurrah hurrah hurrah!!!!!!!! Yeeeeeeee-hi!!! #ncfc in the premiership!!! I'm so happy I could explode!!

Looks like Stephen Fry has just come.

Not sure I'd want to see Cardiff in the Prem. :no:

Aye.

Before the Friday night game last season - we were in Tilleys when a large group of folks in baseball caps with Welsh accents were allowed into the premises. Rest assured, the place went up within a minute.