The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

You are priceless!  :doh:

Understanding the reason doesnt make me priceless, no doubt you will subsequently try and claim 'joke' after the penny finally dropped but thats not my problem mate.

Well done mate. You've achieved something today.  O0

Guest kingdawson

Bale and VDV join our injury list. What a f***ing joke this season has become in regards to injuries.

was wondering about your backup when i saw that this morning, are the wheels likely to come off harry's wagon?

Well seeing that Dawson, King, Woody, Corluka, Bale, Huddlestone, and Van Der Vaart are out, tonights team will hopefully be...

--------------------------------Gomes------------------------------

Hutton-----------Kaboul---------------Gallas-----------Ekotto

Lennon---------Jenas----------------Modric------------Kranjcar

--------------------Defoe--------------Crouch-------------------

Subs : Cudicini , Bassong, Bentley, Sandro, Palacios, Keane, Pavlychenko.

Lennon is out for tonight, Won't be seeing Sandro either, he isn't even registered for the group stages of the CL.   Wouldn't be surprised to see Modric on the bench, give him a break if possible.   Werder's problems seem to be even worse than ours.

From the Guardian..................

The manager, Thomas Schaaf, has nine players out injured and a 10th, the veteran midfielder Torsten Frings, unavailable through suspension. Schaaf joked that he would enjoy the shopping and sightseeing in London.He has been forced to name seven reserves in his travelling party and two of them, the defender Dominik Schmidt and the attacking midfielder Felix Kroos, the brother of Bayern Munich's Toni, are tipped to start. They have not yet kicked a ball for Werder's first team.

Edit....    Sounds like Lennon will be on the bench.  Never like the idea of playing someone who is half fit, that's why we have a squad.

Yep just noticed Lennon might be out too. I give up on this game tbh and fully expect us to lose. Gonna put a tenner on Bremen.

Bale and VDV join our injury list. What a f***ing joke this season has become in regards to injuries.

was wondering about your backup when i saw that this morning, are the wheels likely to come off harry's wagon?

Well seeing that Dawson, King, Woody, Corluka, Bale, Huddlestone, and Van Der Vaart are out, tonights team will hopefully be...

--------------------------------Gomes------------------------------

Hutton-----------Kaboul---------------Gallas-----------Ekotto

Lennon---------Jenas----------------Modric------------Kranjcar

--------------------Defoe--------------Crouch-------------------

Subs : Cudicini , Bassong, Bentley, Sandro, Palacios, Keane, Pavlychenko.

Lennon is out for tonight, Won't be seeing Sandro either, he isn't even registered for the group stages of the CL.   Wouldn't be surprised to see Modric on the bench, give him a break if possible.   Werder's problems seem to be even worse than ours.

From the Guardian..................

The manager, Thomas Schaaf, has nine players out injured and a 10th, the veteran midfielder Torsten Frings, unavailable through suspension. Schaaf joked that he would enjoy the shopping and sightseeing in London.He has been forced to name seven reserves in his travelling party and two of them, the defender Dominik Schmidt and the attacking midfielder Felix Kroos, the brother of Bayern Munich's Toni, are tipped to start. They have not yet kicked a ball for Werder's first team.

Edit....    Sounds like Lennon will be on the bench.  Never like the idea of playing someone who is half fit, that's why we have a squad.

Yep just noticed Lennon might be out too. I give up on this game tbh and fully expect us to lose. Gonna put a tenner on Bremen.

Why the pessimism? Admittedly you're trying to outdo our injuries from last year, but Werder by the sounds of it are in poor shape themselves. You have every chance tonight.

Guest Roger Kint

Does Kint have to rib him about it for about 10 posts straight though? Fair do's laugh at someone for missing a point but f*** me half a page? Tiresome tbh.

Sorry guys didnt think there was much harm in such a huge thread with no great importance to have a little fun. He is claiming a laughable 'whoosh' so lets all pretend with him and move on. Am sure he will do the right thing and PM any further pearls of wisdom to avoid spoiling another page. :thup:

Back on topic i cant decide whether to watch Inter's game or Spurs. None of the other games look particularly promising plus Inter could be a laugh if it goes wrong and God forbid Rafa gets the sack :iamatwat: