The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Jose Mourinho : ''We played against one goalkeeper and 10 defenders for the second half. Only one team played to win. The other played to exhaustion and defended and they won the prize. We, who tried to win, are penalised for this.''

Bit hypocritical from Mou.

I hope Benzema gets out of there soon tbh (he'll probably be booted). I know it's partly his fault he's not performing but I can't help but feel it's a shame that he's wasting his career there. He's not Higuain and he's not a #9, unfortunately for him they have about 6 players that can play in the same spaces he likes to operate in.

Jose Mourinho : ''We played against one goalkeeper and 10 defenders for the second half. Only one team played to win. The other played to exhaustion and defended and they won the prize. We, who tried to win, are penalised for this.''

tbh, even when he sets out ultra-defensive tactics he does engineer attacking opportunities.

i see what he is getting at

Welcome to how teams have been setting up against us since 2009. Have fun. :thup:

Hypocrisy of the highest order, he won the Champions League in such a way! Fuck off Mourinho!

It's a strange one for me.

As much as I dislike Birmingham and would like an extra European place in the league, I'm a sucker for the underdog!

Hopefully it's interesting at least.

Watching them under Pellegrino was terrific, and they accumulated more points.

I know Mou's without Higuain, who's one of my favourite players in world football, but there's no excuse for the dross he's been serving up in recent weeks. Not with that level of attacking talent at his disposal.

It's funny, that. Barca tend to have the same 'problem' most weeks yet they dismantle teams for fun.