The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Haha, this is the first time the silly cunt who owns City has even been. Brilliant.

How long until the camera finds him and he looks like:  :kinnear:

:mackems:

Impending fire sale incoming.

EDIT:

Can't see City playing well with that step up. Saw last week how toothless they were up front without a real Striker to lead the line.

Man City: Hart, Richards, Toure, Kompany, Lescott, De Jong, Toure Yaya, Barry, Milner, Adam Johnson, Tevez.

Subs: Given, Zabaleta, Wright-Phillips, Adebayor, Silva, Vieira, Jo.

All that money spent this summer & they have Jo on the bench. Also I dont think I have seen a team that has over half team that have played a fair bit at CB.

What the heck kind of team is Mancini picking? Adebayor on the bench, Tevez alone upfront and Milner on the wing? They bought Milner to play him on the wing? Crazy.

Is that avatar the guy you've just signed?

Yeah, Cheick Tiote.  :thup:

What the heck kind of team is Mancini picking? Adebayor on the bench, Tevez alone upfront and Milner on the wing? They bought Milner to play him on the wing? Crazy.

Fuck me, looks like he means business :thup:

And the De Jong/Touré/Barry magic triangle again.

Thought he'd then play Silva behind Tevez and Adebayor like he did against Valencia in their last home friendly before the season, guess not.

f*** me, looks like he means business :thup:

Go to any resort in Spain & you will see fellas like him selling a range of sunglasses, necklaces, watches, pills & cocaine.

Man City: Hart, Richards, Toure, Kompany, Lescott, De Jong, Toure Yaya, Barry, Milner, Adam Johnson, Tevez.

Also I dont think I have seen a team that has over half team that have played a fair bit at CB.

Seven of them, if I've counted right.

I expect Liverpool to win this fairly comfortably.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

How long is it untill Andy Gray starts using an iPad so he doesn't have to rush down from the commentry box to use his touch screen TV?

Keyes used something similar last week.

And the De Jong/Touré/Barry magic triangle again.

Thought he'd then play Silva behind Tevez and Adebayor like he did against Valencia in their last home friendly before the season, guess not.

That's a formation I'd like to see, a lot more invention and options up front than Tevez dropping deep every time, looking to play it forward for someone else (who isn't there).

Ah, no Ballotelli, disappointing.

He's solar powered, so they'll be very little chance of spotting him in the overcast Manchester home games!

Go to any resort in Spain & you will see fellas like him selling a range of sunglasses, necklaces, watches, pills & cocaine.

Fuck, half of Meadowell is going to have some unwanted competition.

He certainly does. Hoping he literally frightens Alan Smith into giving up his first team place asap.

Also I dont think I have seen a team that has over half team that have played a fair bit at CB.

Quoting that, just in case it mysteriously disappears.

Your logic is lost on me like

Team is playing 7 players who could play at centre-back -> Team will be comfortably beaten.

???

I wasnt 100% sure on De Jong, so I had 6.

How long is it untill Andy Gray starts using an iPad so he doesn't have to rush down from the commentry box to use his touch screen TV?

Apple and Sky have now teamed up so that we can now get both of their cocks up your ass at the very same time.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Apple and Sky have now teamed up so that we can now get both of their cocks up your ass at the very same time.

You're a strange creature!