The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

surely the ref is the only one to know how long is left ?

I'd like to know where the extra three minutes came from then. Certainly didn't take three minutes to take a penalty and a freekick.

At least 8 minutes, so that could well be 8 and a half minute. The first penalty was awarded just after 96, play continued around 98.

Ladies and gentlemen....

"a MINIMUM of 8 minutes"

A MINIMUM....

Righty oh then.  Should have been a minimum of ten minutes then since he played 101 1/2.

he added time on for the dead time in stoppage time

I'd like to know where the extra three minutes came from then.

stoppage for the first penalty and the free kick; and then the final penalty...

We were on an extra three minutes before the final penalty was even awarded.

The free kick was awarded 98:40. It probably took over a minute to take the penalty/celebration etc. and the ref obviously wasn´t going to blow full time when Liverpool had a free kick on the edge of the box. Nawt wrong with it imo, only I didn´t think it was a penalty for the Ebou foul.

surely the ref is the only one to know how long is left ?

I'd like to know where the extra three minutes came from then. Certainly didn't take three minutes to take a penalty and a freekick.

At least 8 minutes, so that could well be 8 and a half minute. The first penalty was awarded just after 96, play continued around 98.

the fk was delayed a bit too due to two bookings being dished out for dissent.

Ladies and gentlemen....

"a MINIMUM of 8 minutes"

A MINIMUM....

Righty oh then.  Should have been a minimum of ten minutes then since he played 101 1/2.

he added time on for the dead time in stoppage time

Three and a half fucking minutes.  Bullshit, you wouldn't get that much time added if the three incidents happened in the first 90, so what is the difference now.

Guest Chubby Jason

Bring Kenny back here fat man. He's ace.

f*** off with this s****, man.

So sorry if I've upset you.

The free kick was awarded 98:40. It probably took over a minute to take the penalty/celebration etc. and the ref obviously wasn´t going to blow full time when Liverpool had a free kick on the edge of the box. Nawt wrong with it imo, only I didn´t think it was a penalty for the Ebou foul.

This was the thing.  The ref bottled it because the free kick was on the edge of the box, anywhere else and he would have blew IMO.