The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Anyone else think these games are just completely ruined by cheating? The amount of diving, play acting, ref surrounding etc is beyond belief. Dont really watch much spanish football but i know quite a few on here do. How can you watch this? I know theres a little bit of it in england but not nearly as much. I mean christ, they literally look as if they've been pelted with bullets from a shotgun, and once the ref has dealt with the problem they're up again running about. Just a bit of a joke tbh. 

Guest kingdawson

Great game of football, First half Arsenal were better but second half we were by far the better team. Luka should have scored easily and Sandro should have squared it to an unmarked Crouch and VDV.

Ekoot and VDV were great for us.

Guest johnson293

Great game of football, First half Arsenal were better but second half we were by far the better team. Luka should have scored easily and Sandro should have squared it to an unmarked Crouch and VDV.

How was the Spuds diving tonight?  :fishing:

Good tackle by Alves. I still don't really rate him that much. Barca paid £26million or so for him too.

Good save from Pinto. Madrid with a bit of pressure, probably the first bit for the entire half.  :lol:

Good tackle by Alves. I still don't really rate him that much. Barca paid £26million or so for him too.

Good save from Pinto. Madrid with a bit of pressure, probably the first bit for the entire half.  :lol:

Aye, he's only the best right back around like.

The first 60 minutes were dull, with Real slightly better. From then on Barca have been really good and the game has livened up. Ronaldo so close at the end though. Set up very nicely for extra time (which is the last thing they both need).

Guest kingdawson

How was the Spuds diving tonight?  :fishing:

Lennon's dive for the pen was great. Also great dives from Modric when Diaby merely tried to get the ball with 2 feet and studs up, and another fantastic dive from VDV when Clichy did the exact same thing.

The first 60 minutes were dull, with Real slightly better. From then on Barca have been really good and the game has livened up. Ronaldo so close at the end though. Set up very nicely for extra time (which is the last thing they both need).

Reserves aplenty out at the weekend I suspect.