The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Unsure why anyone would want Real to beat Barca like. Each to their own.

The fact that people with no connection to Barcelona have became "fans" makes it somewhat amusing when their whole sense of reality is shattered.

Yep they're a fucking fantastic team but some people make them out to be invincibles! Good that myth is now shattered

Can't blame Madrid for going over the top celebrating. Winning the Copa del Rey after winning nowt for 3 years must feel really special for them. :)

Tonights win sets it up lovely for the next one like. Can see Madrid just playing for 0-0 as per the first half tonight.

Contain, absorb, contain, absorb, contain, absorb, attack , contain, absorb. Rinse and repeat. 

Can't blame Madrid for going over the top celebrating. Winning the Copa del Rey after winning nowt for 3 years must feel really special for them. :)

Class scenes. It's more than that though. Barcelona gave their all and came up short against the Special One. This year it was more than the Copa del Rey - the record books won't record it as such, but that's a tremendous feather in their cap.

Unsure why anyone would want Real to beat Barca like. Each to their own.

The fact that people with no connection to Barcelona have became "fans" makes it somewhat amusing when their whole sense of reality is shattered.

Yep they're a fucking fantastic team but some people make them out to be invincibles! Good that myth is now shattered

You'd think getting blown off the park 3-1, then needing 70 minutes to score a goal at home against 10 men in the Semi Final against Inter last year would've shattered that.

Mourinho gets a lot of credit, dear me.

It's not like he has a shit team,

Özil, Ronaldo, Benzema, Adebayor, Pepe, Carvalho, Marcelo, Khedira, Alonso, Diarra, Higuain, Ramos, Cassillas, Arbeloa, Kaka, Di Maria.

You guys all got a man crush on a very good manager, but sometimes the credits are over the top.

:lol: Pepe straight to the Barca fans again

:lol:

He's a c***, what can you do?

Aye him, Alves, Robinho, Lucio, Neymar. It's almost like there is some common denominator.  :icon_scratch:

I'll give you all bar Robinho. Robinho is a misunderstood player. He's not a cunt, and he's the one I like the least from the bunch you mentioned.

Özil, Ronaldo, Benzema, Adebayor, Pepe, Carvalho, Marcelo, Khedira, Alonso, Diarra, Higuain, Ramos, Cassillas, Arbeloa, Kaka, Di Maria.

You guys all got a man crush on a very good manager, but sometimes the credits are over the top.

Yeah, but those same players lost 5-0 earlier this season and Real have had a squad of quality individuals for many trophyless years. How is what he has done not remarkable? Plus his record of winning trophies every year since 2003. You may not like his methods, but give him his due respect for what he has achieved. In light of the praise given to this Barcelona side (which has been mostly justifiable), praise for Mourinho in toppling them tonight is not excessive.

Zlatan got ripped to bits when he was out of form last season, and he never dipped to the levels of s**** being displayed by Villa atm.

Jus sayin'  :shifty:

It's because Villa at least moves around a bit. Zlatan stands still and cries.

madrid :smug:

mes que un victory

:lol:

Yeah, but those same players lost 5-0 earlier this season and Real have had a squad of quality individuals for many trophyless years. How is what he has done not remarkable? Plus his record of winning trophies every year since 2003. You may not like his methods, but give him his due respect for what he has achieved. In light of the praise given to this Barcelona side (which has been mostly justifiable), praise for Mourinho in toppling them tonight is not excessive.

He's certainly moulding them into his team, for better or worse.

I love how people have to side with one or the other, makes me laugh. It's like the Ultras Sur v Boixos Nois in here.

He'll be gone if they don't win the CL imo. Managers playing more attractive football have been sacked after winning more.

Yes, but the circumstances are completely different.

And you know... they don't play like that every week?

He'll be gone if they don't win the CL imo. Managers playing more attractive football have been sacked after winning more.

I still can't see him lasting if he comes out this season with just a Copa del Rey trophy.

It's not like he has a s*** team,

It is excessive, because you look at the material he has had to use and the money he has spent and its all an exaggeration really. I'm not saying he doesn't deserve credit, after all he's a two time Champions League winner and like you said he's won at least a trophy every season since 2003.

But his squad is probably the deepest in the world. And it has nothing to do with his methods, Im a fan of Mourinho no doubt, but he gets so much praise its like he's the best manager of all times.

His team won today, but could've lost, its not like he has magical powers, and he's not the only reason to why they won.

It is excessive, because you look at the material he has had to use and the money he has spent and its all an exaggeration really. I'm not saying he doesn't deserve credit, after all he's a two time Champions League winner and like you said he's won at least a trophy every season since 2003.

But his squad is probably the deepest in the world. And it has nothing to do with his methods, Im a fan of Mourinho no doubt, but he gets so much praise its like he's the best manager of all times.

His team won today, but could've lost, its not like he has magical powers, and he's not the only reason to why they won.

:thup:

I agree with this. Although managing a club with lots of good players isn't really as easy as it's made out to be, a team still has to be moulded with lots of big egos and he does it every time.

I'd actually love to see Mourinho go to a smaller club with more limited personnel and budget. He's already proven he can do it all with the pressure of a big club, should challenge himself.

I still can't see him lasting if he comes out this season with just a Copa del Rey trophy.

I think he'll stay despite there past shenanigans with Del Bosque and Capello.

To be honest it looks like you've inferred a lot of that 'only reason' and 'best of all time' stuff from pretty ambiguous/innocuous statements for reasons only which you can answer.