The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Do people actually want Norwich back up or is it just the fact that it's a better option than Cardiff?

Having been in the Norwich away end a couple of times at random games I'm all for them coming back up. On the ball City!

They're also very, very likely to crash and burn next season which is nice.

Do people actually want Norwich back up or is it just the fact that it's a better option than Cardiff?

Having been in the Norwich away end a couple of times at random games I'm all for them coming back up. On the ball City!

Although Blackpool look like they may not make it this season, I can't predict any promoted team to "crash and burn" anymore. I think 95% of people expected Blackpool to be mathematically gone by now.

Although Blackpool look like they may not make it this season, I can't predict any promoted team to "crash and burn" anymore. I think 95% of people expected Blackpool to be mathematically gone by now.

True but the poorer (both in quality and money) the teams that come up the less likely they are to stay up which can only be good news for us.

I've got very bad memories of Carrow Road, head in my hands with that Samba song ringing in my ears, days after crashing out of the FA Cup semis and UEFA quarters, as Dean Ashton thundered a 94th minute header past Shay Given, only two minutes after Kluivert had appeared to salvage a point.

That said, it's a nice little place and they're a fairly likeable club, would prefer them over the Welsh for sure.

This Pompey squad is a right hotch-potch bunch like.

Only 13 of them are actually contracted to Portsmouth. How the fuck has Ricardo Rocha ended up staying there too?

He's shite and nobody else would have him?

This Pompey squad is a right hotch-potch bunch like.

Only 13 of them are actually contracted to Portsmouth. How the fuck has Ricardo Rocha ended up staying there too?

He's shite and nobody else would have him?

Well aye he's utter crap, just find it weird how despite a total exodus the journeyman Portuguese fanny of a centre half has stayed for the Championship long-haul.