The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Ok, looking towards the FA Cup final, it's like a pit fight between Adolf Hitler and Pol Pot to me. Can't wish any of those two teams lifting a single trophy. Guess I'll slightly favor ManCity since it will force the ManU fans to shut up with that stupid "43 years - f*** all!" song.

Stoke for me.

I'd like as many clubs as possible to win fuck all for as long as possible like us. Need company at the bottom.

Surely you'd want Man City to win in that case. ???

Surely not THAT hostile.

He's been caught singing anti Rangers songs, giving the finger to Rangers fans, calling them orange bastards and spitting on a Rangers scarf. He's a disgrace.

I'd like to think any self-respecting Newcastle manager would do similar to things involving Sunderland.

I'd love that.

Can someone explain why Neil Lennon is so fiercely hated up there?

He's a ned (scottish charv) managing a football team basically.

I was there last night a sat about 10 rows behind the dugout he was in. From start to finish he was confrontational to the ref, and his general posturing is inflamatory. He got a Hearts player booked at one point for telling the ref it was his 2nd found of the night. He complains about everything and just doesn't behave like a manager should. Even at the end when he'd have been best getting into the dressing room and giving Commons a dressing down for being so stupid getting sent off he went onto the pitch to applaud their fans but to me he just does it to be 'visible'.

Nothing condones someone trying to deck him, even though by my view he also got a couple of retaliatory kicks in on him too, but he does encourage the nutter elemnt by behaving like one himself.

Watching this match, it's absolutely ridiculous how players don't get rewarded for honesty. Just because a player chooses to stay on his feet instead of lunging to the ground like an absolute prat, it doesn't mean it isn't a foul. No wonder they do it with such mugs officiating the game.

Watching this match, it's absolutely ridiculous how players don't get rewarded for honesty. Just because a player chooses to stay on his feet instead of lunging to the ground like an absolute prat, it doesn't mean it isn't a foul. No wonder they do it with such mugs officiating the game.

And that's a big reason why players dive/playact. If you try to stay on your feet, even when fouled, most of the time you won't be given the freekick.

And that's a big reason why players dive/playact. If you try to stay on your feet, even when fouled, most of the time you won't be given the freekick.

It's a small reason, but the main one is they're trying to cheat.

When they have been indeed fouled, they are not cheating.

I know that, but most of the time they haven't.

The job of a player should be to try and continue with play... not make decisions about whether they've been fouled.