The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

“Next year - and I can say that now, unfortunately - we are not able to hold it at the end of the season because of the lack of dates and the need to give four clear weeks before the start of Euro 2012.”

“I don’t believe we put any particular pressure on the Premier League to have no games on the same day.

“I understand and sympathise with the Premier League situation. They have TV contracts and need to play certain matches when they do. I have to say I’m pleased that there is no crossover with timing.”

“We thought many of the ideas would degrade a great traditional competition,” he added. “But we have agreed to reduce the minimum price clubs can charge for games, and we will be moving to a later FA Cup final kick-off.

“Kicking off at 5.15pm is potentially more popular with viewers.

"There was some reluctance in research to do that but, all in all, it is a good move that will increase the TV value of the competition.”

:lol:

Money, income, sponsorship, ratings, revenue, value, cost, price...

The FA have been obsessed with money since Wembley was built and Crozier moved them into Soho Square. Every single decision they make is based on making as much cash as possible to pay for that fucking stadium.

Stoke fans are planning on staying if they lose tomorrow and singing Delilah over Man City whilst they collect the trophy, will sound class that.

My uncle has been singing some of their cup final special songs they have planned  :facepalm: :facepalm:

Although planning to chant "LABOUR" because Cameron is attending will be nice.

When I first saw Long come through into the team he looked a nothing player - thought he would never be anywhere near as good as Doyle.

Right now he's unproven at a higher level, but he's young and I've got a feeling he could make it. Not saying I would spend big money on him, but if he gets into the Premier League I'd be interested to see how he does.

He's got pace and great movement, and he's a good header for someone who's not that tall. Seems to have decent touch as well.

Guest kingdawson

Stoke fans are planning on staying if they lose tomorrow and singing Delilah over Man City whilst they collect the trophy, will sound class that.

My uncle has been singing some of their cup final special songs they have planned  :facepalm: :facepalm:

Although planning to chant "LABOUR" because Cameron is attending will be nice.

Can bisexuals be conservative?

When I first saw Long come through into the team he looked a nothing player - thought he would never be anywhere near as good as Doyle.

Right now he's unproven at a higher level, but he's young and I've got a feeling he could make it. Not saying I would spend big money on him, but if he gets into the Premier League I'd be interested to see how he does.

He's got pace and great movement, and he's a good header for someone who's not that tall. Seems to have decent touch as well.

best performance i've seen him put in was against uruguay for ireland in a friendly, looked brilliant in that game, won nearly everything in the air and as you said great movement, thats what really convinced me he'd be worth a punt