The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

I would prefer Cardiff to come up, they have been banging on the door for a few years and I think they would be a welcome addition. Swansea would also be a nice change and they play a good attacking game. Billy Davis would also be an Ian Holloway type character and would make things interesting to say the least. I'm not keen on the idea of Reading coming up, possibly because they have recently been in the Premiership and I'd like a bit of a change. I think it's going to be an interesting Welsh derby final.

I would prefer Cardiff to come up, they have been banging on the door for a few years and I think they would be a welcome addition. Swansea would also be a nice change and the play a good attacking game. Billy Davis would also be an Ian Holloway type character and would make things interesting to say the least. I'm not keen on the idea of Reading coming up, possibly because they have recently been in the Premiership and I'd like a bit of a change. I think it's going to be an interesting Welsh derby final.

Is this door-banging contagious?

I would prefer Cardiff to come up, they have been banging on the door for a few years and I think they would be a welcome addition. Swansea would also be a nice change and they play a good attacking game. Billy Davis would also be an Ian Holloway type character and would make things interesting to say the least. I'm not keen on the idea of Reading coming up, possibly because they have recently been in the Premiership and I'd like a bit of a change. I think it's going to be an interesting Welsh derby final.

Every sentence in this post is hugely misinformed crap. Incredible.

Every sentence in this post is hugely misinformed crap. Incredible.

What the fuck?, I was giving my opinion on who I would prefer to come up, how can it possibly be misinformed?

It's amazing, just today I was saying how 6-12 months ago you were quit a good poster on here, but lately you have had nothing to offer but just random outbursts at anyone post or anyone. Seriously dude, you are the leading candidate for the most declining forum member on the next votes.

Shite, i'll just have to stagger on with that lingering threat.

Swansea don't really play an attacking game, and Billy Davies is nothing like Holloway - unless you're talking about men who manage football teams who've ended up in The Championship playoffs.

Shite, i'll just have to stagger on with that lingering threat.

Swansea don't really play an attacking game, and Billy Davies is nothing like Holloway - unless you're talking about men who manage football teams who've ended up in The Championship playoffs.

Swansea do play an attacking game, a lot of pass and move and they have quite a bit of pace, it was the same last season unfortunately though they had no one on the end to put away chances. Billy Davies uses the media like Ian Holloway does, he voices his opinion a lot, it used to be humorous like Ian Holloway but now it's more like a bitter old man.

Guest Chubby Jason

More likely due to Ronaldo's ridiculously over the top response to his post I'd imagine. Still, he could just ignore him rather than delete his account all together.