The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Imagine how smug Holloway would be about his style of football if they stayed in the division on goals scored. :lol:

It'd be right though. They've done so well this season (relatively speaking) because they can score. That's what usually fucks over relegated teams, irrespective of goals conceded.

Imagine how smug Holloway would be about his style of football if they stayed in the division on goals scored. :lol:

It'd be right though. They've done so well this season (relatively speaking) because they can score. That's what usually fucks over relegated teams, irrespective of goals conceded.

Oh aye, I'm not begrudging him. It'd be an excellent vindication for the way he makes his side play.

Be even sweeter if it was Birmingham, the most boring team in the league by a mile that it was against too.

I hate that I know exactly how those West Ham fans feel right now. Terrible fucking time they're having.

Think of how much fun they'll have next year.