The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

How the fuck Sheff Utd, Hull, Doncaster, and Barnsley (against Leeds) are allowed to all play at home at the same time is beyond me.

Probably because the police force can handle it and/or they don't anticipate much trouble. And WTF has Hull got to do with it? :lol:

How the fuck Sheff Utd, Hull, Doncaster, and Barnsley (against Leeds) are allowed to all play at home at the same time is beyond me.

Probably because the police force can handle it and/or they don't anticipate much trouble. And WTF has Hull got to do with it? :lol:

Hull isn't that far from Doncaster, just down the M62 from it, Barnsley is next to Doncaster, and Sheffiled is next to Doncaster, though a little futher away then Barnsley and Doncaster are from each other. And Leeds are a set of bastards.

Hull isn't that far from Doncaster, just down the M62 from it, Barnsley is next to Doncaster, and Sheffiled is next to Doncaster, though a little futher away then Barnsley and Doncaster are from each other. And Leeds are a set of bastards.

Hull is 40 miles from Doncaster and has a completely separate police force man.

Hull is 40 miles from Doncaster and has a completely separate police force man.

I thought it was closer, not too sure on the police forces in that area, I know Doncaster is classed as South Yorkshire but it's not far from the East riding and North Yorkshire.

It was a delight to watch, but really, most of the time it looked like we were playing against training cones. They gave us all the space in the world.

That said, Messi's second :fwap:

The attempt across goal on Pedro's goal was very clever aswell, he knew the keeper was waiting for the pull back.