The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Real Madrid's pitch looks awful, I'm quite surprised it hasn't been relayed.

Chelsea 2-0 Anelka.

They got some herb plague, going to relay it after this game.

Aye it is. Don't they have the best groundsman in football, too? That fella who did the Emerites pitch.

They showed replays of Valencias break after the game on Swedish tele, looked really, really bad.

A couple of young Chelsea fans I know have posted the you tube clip of it. The comments were along the lines of "loooooool valencia got his leg snapped like a twig" and other nonsense of that ilk. Some people really can be complete and utter cunts.

I remember going to a game between my local side Hampton & Richmond at our rivals AFC Wimbledon. Our left back got his leg broken in a 50-50 and the reaction of the womble fans, saying our lad deserved it because he went in to 'do' their lad, nearly caused a riot to break out. I don't care if you can't stand the oppo or the player but nobody wants to see people suffer really bad injuries. I've played in games where people have suffered breaks, and it aint pretty.

This post combined with his username leads me to believe that MKSC just called his kids cunts.:lol:

They showed replays of Valencias break after the game on Swedish tele, looked really, really bad.

A couple of young Chelsea fans I know have posted the you tube clip of it. The comments were along the lines of "loooooool valencia got his leg snapped like a twig" and other nonsense of that ilk. Some people really can be complete and utter cunts.

I remember going to a game between my local side Hampton & Richmond at our rivals AFC Wimbledon. Our left back got his leg broken in a 50-50 and the reaction of the womble fans, saying our lad deserved it because he went in to 'do' their lad, nearly caused a riot to break out. I don't care if you can't stand the oppo or the player but nobody wants to see people suffer really bad injuries. I've played in games where people have suffered breaks, and it aint pretty.

This post combined with his username leads me to believe that MKSC just called his kids cunts.:lol:

:lol:

What the f*** is Matador Football Clive, you dick?

Taunting the opposition with the ball while they charge around hopelessly trying to get it?

:lol: If anything it was a piece of commentary genius.

Fuck this, I'm not having it.

Clive is just a more eloquent man than you, there's no shame in admitting that.

I've called them many things over the years but I've not quite gone that far.

Sadly my Facebook is cluttered up by countless Chelsea morons, And it was they who I was referring to.

What the f*** is Matador Football Clive, you dick?

Taunting the opposition with the ball while they charge around hopelessly trying to get it?

:lol: If anything it was a piece of commentary genius.

Fuck this, I'm not having it.

Clive is just a more eloquent man than you, there's no shame in admitting that.

He's the fucking anti-Christ.