The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Neesy would get a sizeable grant if we sent all of his posts to his local council/authority.

Would get a free laptop and extra time in exams at my uni.

Just don't get someone sent off. They've played four games in the Prem this year and had Cole (after 45), Evatt (after 31) and Cahill (after 64) sent off against them. Not saying they're not good mind, but if we played against ten men most of the time we'd look bloody good too.

Are Arsenal any different to the last 3-4 years? Bully the shite teams, but first half decent side they come up against they'll struggle. Look at Liverpool first game. Soon as they start coming up against the likes of Man Utd, Chelsea, and even City & Spurs, I think they'll be found out as per usual.

Are Arsenal any different to the last 3-4 years? Bully the shite teams, but first half decent side they come up against they'll struggle. Look at Liverpool first game. Soon as they start coming up against the likes of Man Utd, Chelsea, and even City & Spurs, I think they'll be found out as per usual.

:lol: Is this supposed to make us more confident?

Guest neesy111

Arsenal have already achieved a massive amount by becoming the team they are, in some ways it doesn't matter if they actually win anything.

They way they play football is reward enough, just watching them is a treat.

It's what people say about the Entertainers with us as well, just watching the football for those 3 years was almost like winning a trophy.