The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Hahahaha, that's class.  Turner take the free kick, passes it back to the keeper, who think he's not taken it and he's passing it back for him to take it.  Everyone just stands around as liverpool tap it about for a bit and slot it home, still looking quite confused themselfs and asking the ref if they can score while doing it :lol:

The ball was stationary and the ref had blown for it to be taken, guess that kind of thing happens all the time and is allowed but I dunno how you can say that wasn't the freekick, otherwise why not just say "Oh, sorry ref, I was just passing it to someone else to take it" if you fuck up a short free kick?

Guest Roger Kint

Thats terrible, am amazed that was given hahaha

Payback for the beach ball.

haha maybe, says more for the ref Attewell for me, he never far away from madness.

Watching again theres no way on earth he is taking it just from the way he casually walks off after it haha

Hahahaha, that's class.  Turner take the free kick, passes it back to the keeper, who think he's not taken it and he's passing it back for him to take it.  Everyone just stands around as liverpool tap it about for a bit and slot it home, still looking quite confused themselfs and asking the ref if they can score while doing it :lol:

Sunderland have been high comedy this season. :lol: