The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Ramires has been proper gash.

You're knowledge and view on football is proper gash.

Ramires played well.

This Brazil teams brings football to a whole new level, only problem is Lucas, who is gash*.

I take it the likes of Julio Cesar, Lucio, Maicon, Kaka will be back for the qualifiers/Copa America?

I like the look of the new blood (Nilmar and Ganso in particular) but surely they're not gonna completely cut the mainstays from the squad?

The starting eleven won't change that much tbh. The changes I can see is Maicon and Julio Cesar getting place and Kaka if he returns to form.

I mean, this Brazil isn't going to try and win now, what we want is to win in 2014 therefore young players are coming in and Lucio will be 36 by the time and probably not in the team especially since David Luiz and Thiago Silva are two of the best young centrehalfs in the World, especially David Luiz (what a player, only seen 3 matches of him, but wow im impressed).

Ganso will without a doubt be a starter in this new team, he's probably the most talented player in this generation, the only problem is he's always two-three steps ahead of everyone so sometimes other players are to slow to react on his passes.

I can imagine our team being

Julio Cesar

DAlves/Maicon - David Luiz - Thiago Silva - Marcelo/Andre Santos

Sandro/Wesley/Lucas

Ramires                        Ganso

Robinho              Pato                  Neymar

Our only weakspot is the holding midfielder role, but this Wesley guy might leave for Benfica and he's an excellent player and only 23 years old. In my opinion Kaka will need to either get back to his prime or change to a more forward role to maybe a striker to get back into this team.

The young players coming up right now are very talented and good, and we'll see who'll make the cut.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Ramires played well.

This Brazil teams brings football to a whole new level, only problem is Lucas, who is gash*.

I take it the likes of Julio Cesar, Lucio, Maicon, Kaka will be back for the qualifiers/Copa America?

I like the look of the new blood (Nilmar and Ganso in particular) but surely they're not gonna completely cut the mainstays from the squad?

In 4 years time they will be the mainstays of the squad.

Ramires played well.

He was definitely gash. How many times did he give the ball away? Ganso put him to shame, great performance.

Guest kingdawson

Ramires played well.

The starting eleven won't change that much tbh. The changes I can see is Maicon and Julio Cesar getting place and Kaka if he returns to form.

I mean, this Brazil isn't going to try and win now, what we want is to win in 2014 therefore young players are coming in and Lucio will be 36 by the time and probably not in the team especially since David Luiz and Thiago Silva are two of the best young centrehalfs in the World, especially David Luiz (what a player, only seen 3 matches of him, but wow im impressed).

Ganso will without a doubt be a starter in this new team, he's probably the most talented player in this generation, the only problem is he's always two-three steps ahead of everyone so sometimes other players are to slow to react on his passes.

I can imagine our team being

Julio Cesar

DAlves/Maicon - David Luiz - Thiago Silva - Marcelo/Andre Santos

Sandro/Wesley/Lucas

Ramires                        Ganso

Robinho               Pato                   Neymar

Our only weakspot is the holding midfielder role, but this Wesley guy might leave for Benfica and he's an excellent player and only 23 years old. In my opinion Kaka will need to either get back to his prime or change to a more forward role to maybe a striker to get back into this team.

The young players coming up right now are very talented and good, and we'll see who'll make the cut.

You don't rate Sandro?