The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/5306/agudelo2blogspan.jpg

:snod:

Already better than Findley.

:snod:

:snod: :snod:

God help the world if we get a guy up front that can score.

You got Mix so you know you're getting the assists. ;)

FT Poland [3 - 1] Ivory Coast

19' [1 - 0] R. Lewandowski

45' [1 - 1] Gervinho

65' [2 - 1] L. Obraniak

80' [3 - 1] R. Lewandowski

:clap:

Good win. Tiote played the whole match, I didn´t watch it though so I can´t comment on his performance. Can´t imagine him having a good game since we managed to squeeze in 3 goals,  the last time that happened was against Singapore and the time before that  San Marino. Still very happy for Lewandowski  he´s been unlucky not to have scored more goals in recent matches, looks like his stay at Dortmund has done him good and improved him as a player (so glad he didn´t want to join Blackburn, citing their negative playstyle as the main reason).

45' [1 - 1] Gervinho

65' [2 - 1] L. Obraniak

Good win. Tiote played the whole match, I didn´t watch it though so I can´t comment on his performance. Can´t imagine him having a good game since we managed to squeeze in 3 goals,  the last time that happened was against Singapore and the time before that  San Marino. Still very happy for Lewandowski  he´s been unlucky not to have scored more goals in recent matches, looks like his stay at Dortmund has done him good and improved him as a player (so glad he didn´t want to join Blackburn, citing their negative playstyle as the main reason).

Borussia Dortmund >>>>>>>> Blackburn Rovers surely?

45' [1 - 1] Gervinho

65' [2 - 1] L. Obraniak

Borussia Dortmund >>>>>>>> Blackburn Rovers surely?

Sure but Lech Poznan´s owner is a greedy cunt. The negotiation with Dortmund went on for almost a year and there were other clubs that showed interest but Lewandowski always said he wanted to join Dortmund (which now has 3 Polish internationals playing for them) and stubborned his way there in the end.