The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

great how things can change so quick, mackems getting beat 1-0(intrest)when i get off the bus and walk home then by the time i take off the headphones and get changed they are winning 2-1 and carlisle (gambling) are 2-1 down, by the time i put the kids karaoke on and stick the radio on all is right with the world again. :aww:

Rooney played superb today.

Every Man U player did though tbf.

I really don't think he was superb. Best performance this season from him without a doubt, but had this been las season most people would say he had a quietish match. Did absolutely nowt wrong and some moments that were brilliant, but overall a 7/10 performance with glimpses of what lies beneath

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I really don't think he was superb. Best performance this season from him without a doubt, but had this been las season most people would say he had a quietish match. Did absolutely nowt wrong and some moments that were brilliant, but overall a 7/10 performance with glimpses of what lies beneath

Did he look like scoring?

Did he look like scoring?

I can't remember him getting any chances really, Berbatov's 5th started as an attempted cross to Rooney who would have scored (6 yards out, open goal), but most of his play was outside the 18 yard box.

He was controlling and passing the ball to teammates anyway - so 100% better than at the world cup