The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Bales pace when he's going is amazing, haven't seen anything like it personally.

It's mad, I looked down for a fraction of a second when he picked it up level with our penalty area; looked up and he was halfway into the Chelsea half.

Pav, Christ, becoming a real waste of space.

My cunning plan worked. I rule.

Hey, it's a tough commute from the boondocks of Ohio!

:lol:

Ah, I knew there was one US Spurs fan, but couldn't remember which one it was.  :-[

I like Leffe. He's a Spurs fan in the US on a Newcastle board. Respect. :lol: Only VI appear more random, but he's got the Sir Bobby connection so it's not.

Pav, Christ, becoming a real waste of space.

My cunning plan worked. I rule.

Hey, it's a tough commute from the boondocks of Ohio!

:lol:

Ah, I knew there was one US Spurs fan, but couldn't remember which one it was.  :-[

I like Leffe. He's a Spurs fan in the US on a Newcastle board. Respect. :lol: Only VI appear more random, but he's got the Sir Bobby connection so it's not.

:lol: Yeah, used to live in Glasgow and was friends with a couple of Newcastle fans there. Best (wo)man was from Stakeford.

I'm on a couple of Spurs boards, obviously, and use one or two others but, you know, this forum is really, really good. For us intelligent oldies, you know.

Bloody centre-backs, Jesus wept, Woodgate, King, Kaboul, Gallas out, and our two on the pitch are limping. Centre-mids, Jenas, O'Hara, Hudd, Kranjcar out, and you could argue that VDV is a CM too. It's a miracle we're still in the hunt for top four.

Essien better get done on video evidence for his 'tackle' in the 1st. Cowardly s*** he is, he has loads of previous n all.

Chelsea want to f*** Ramires off for Frank.

Didn't think it was that bad tbh, even as a Spurs fan, though it was a foul and he can't keep on tackling with his studs up like that. Someone will get hurt.

Jesus, just bloody score Spurs.