The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

You lot could enjoy Bluemoon over the next week. I've heard it's full of idiots and I couldn't resist a sneb, but my word, a quite tremendous amount of bitterness has surfaced after our game tonight.

Sweet. Very sweet.

Bluemoon is exactly like RTG.

Knacker central and grossly disorganised.

The categories, the low level of debate, the excessive quantity of threads! Will someone think of the children!? :lol:

I've been reading them for a while, they hate us. Some decent guys, but some of the sense of entitlement has to be seen to be believed. You won the lottery ffs, have some decorum.

I promise I'll stop... maybe... but that's now the 3rd time in 2010 we've beaten them and all they've mustered is a solitary goal, scored by our own player. Chortle.

You see, you were getting worried about the lack of goals you were scoring, now your even scoring for the other team.

I thought I recognised the guy in net for Everton...

http://i2.cdnds.net/10/39/550w_reality_tv_the_apprentive_2010_candidates_jamie_lester.jpg

Well if he twitches and spouts out 'Dick! Fart! Squelchy Cunt!  neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee caa caaa!' it's him alright.

Gylfi Sigurðsson with his third goal of the season straight from a free-kick. He has got 7 goals in 14 for Hoffenheim and he´s come on as a sub in most of those games. Turning out to be fanastic piece of business by Hoffenheim, I thought it was pretty risky buying a young lad with just about one good season in the Coca Cola for 6m but he´s turning out to one of the season´s best signings and a lot of top clubs are tracking him.

We were interested in him along with Fulham earlier this summer, a shame Fat Mike is a cheap fuck.

On the topic of Gylfi, I won a DVD on the Icelandic version of MOTD.

http://fotbolti.net/tmp/68220_388_w.jpg

"The Way To Hoffenheim" (as if Hoffenheim is the Mecca of football)

It literally contains all the goals he´s scored since he was like 13 years old.

Was calling for us to sign Sigurdsson last season. Brilliant player. Would've fit the mould perfectly too. Him and Stoch on the wings.

He isn´t a winger though. Plays in a position very similar to Nolan really and just like him plays much better in a 4-5-1 formation than 4-4-2.

Was calling for us to sign Sigurdsson last season. Brilliant player. Would've fit the mould perfectly too. Him and Stoch on the wings.

Amazing player - has the best right foot I think I've ever seen. It was brilliant watching him in the U21 playoffs against Scotland. We needed to score two goals, so Gylfi took matters into his own hands and scored two brilliant goals (They can be seen on Youtube - not sure if it's allowed to post the link). A great player off the field as well - a true rolemodel.