The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

I tell you what, although our game was generally pretty shite, there were some entertaining moments.

a) Hibbert's impressive finish for their goal

b) Howard trying to shepherd a ball out for a goal kick in the most incompetent fashion ever

c) Howard storming out of his area and taking out their striker in the 94th minute

d) Yakubu. Just, Yakubu. Actually, in particular: lining up in the wall for the free kick coming from c), telling someone to turn around, and then running away himself.

I tell you what, although our game was generally pretty s****, there were some entertaining moments.

b) Howard trying to shepherd a ball out for a goal kick in the most incompetent fashion ever

c) Howard storming out of his area and taking out their striker in the 94th minute

d) Yakubu. Just, Yakubu. Actually, in particular: lining up in the wall for the free kick coming from c), telling someone to turn around, and then running away himself.

that my friend is what football is all about. not the winning or glory, it's the taking the piss.

I tell you what, although our game was generally pretty s****, there were some entertaining moments.

that my friend is what football is all about. not the winning or glory, it's the taking the piss.

If I don't laugh I'll cry and all that. It was real head in hands stuff today - not so much that it was the biggest game of the year or anything, it was just a series of facepalm moments.

probs already posted but has anyone had a chance to see andy o'briens two (yes count them TWO) own goals whislt on loan at leeds today ?

hope they were proper OG's and not just deflections. todays game is missing proper "20yds pass back into the top corner" type OG's