The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

I'm glad this young Geordie ref can't referee our games. He looks out of his depth every time I see him.

He's been alright from what I've seen of him. Isn't doing too well here like but I think the commentator is going a bit OTT with the criticism of him.

He does look like a bit of a tranny though.

Play suspended at Scunthorpe because of floodlight failure. They go back to Dean Windass for an update and he goes

"Well Jeff, two of the floodlights are back on. We're just waiting for the others and then the game will be back on. Still 0-0."

:lol:

Palace signed Steffen Iversen?

lolwut

Steffen Iversen   :yikes:

Assumed he died in some sort of whaling disaster years ago.

You were a shocked as I was to see his name on the vidiprinter then :lol:

Aye  :lol: Seems to have been a few transfers I had no idea had taken place, Fryatt to Hull etc.

Just seen that Wolves' next 6 games are against blah. Tough weeks ahead for Mick The Dick now.

I'd assume that's partially posting fixture list and will need removing, but aye, very tough run for Wolves.

Getafe vs. Real later could be decent.

You'd expect Getafe to sort of capitulate but for some reason they always take it up against them. Should be watchable.

Getafe - Real is sort of an anti-derby. Getafe fans usually have Real Madrid as second team, and both teams have lots of links and players/managers have crossed the river in both directions in recent times. Getafe's president is a self-confessed Real Madrid member and boyhood fan. But the games themselves are usually intense.