The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

I just can't bring myself to want Stoke to win, even though it might help us out. Tomorrow will be even worse - I have no idea who I most want to lose out of City or Arsenal. Who do people think will finish higher?

I just can't bring myself to want Stoke to win, even though it might help us out. Tomorrow will be even worse - I have no idea who I most want to lose out of City or Arsenal. Who do people think will finish higher?

Why would you want anyone to lose to Man City?? Utterly disgusting team.

Last time I checked them Jewish chaps of North London weren't overly keen on their middle class counterparts from Finsbury Park.

[/(fucked up the)quote]

Oh I absolutely agree, but I'm Spurs, and (a) it's Arsenal (b) I want the team we're most likely to be battling with for fourth to lose. I worry that it will be Arsenal rather than City.

Think City will use this window to solidify their position. Dzeko will come in and wouldn't be surprised if another one or two followed him.

This is their crack at the title/CL qualification and they'll push on. Don't think they'll win it but they won't be far away. 

Think City will use this window to solidify their position. Dzeko will come in and wouldn't be surprised if another one or two followed him.

This is their crack at the title/CL qualification and they'll push on. Don't think they'll win it but they won't be far away. 

Should probably sign some more defensive midfielders, can never have too many.