The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

I'm suddenly more confident about staying up after today. Blackpool won't take long to be getting hammered every week and Wigan, WBA and West Ham are miserably poor.

Chris Kirkland has long been one of the worst keepers in the league, don't know where he's got his reputation of being vaguely competent.

I'm suddenly more confident about staying up after today. Blackpool won't take long to be getting hammered every week and Wigan, WBA and West Ham are miserably poor.

Chris Kirkland has long been one of the worst keepers in the league, don't know where he's got his reputation of being vaguely competent.

From his nationality.

Absolutely. :nods:

Didn't pay as much attention to the PL lst season and obviously missed Wigan turning into a sack of shit. We're going to have to be really really poor to finish behind them. 

Honestly I was a little concerned after seeing the Blackpool result but after seeing that they should have won by a lot more. They missed some absolute nailed in chances and 3 of their goals should have never gone in.

Wigan were beyond awful.

Speaking of which, here's Scott Carson. Astonishing that these two mugs are capped for England.