The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest kingdawson

How many trophies can, sorry will, Barca win this season? 3? Or 4?

Arsenal are going to knock them out of the Champions League so 3?

You seriously haven't got a chance mate, not a hope!

Delusional Gooners. They'll give it big from now until the first 5 minutes off the game where Messi will get his inevitable goal and it will be damage limitation.

The first 15 minutes of there last encounter was the most one sided game in football history.

Guest kingdawson

The 2 players Brum have signed off Villa have been excellent signings overall.

Liam Ridgewell has been fantastic for us, with his supply of own goals when we play them.

Craig Gardner is bog standard at best. Although he's got a decent volley on him.

His brother Gary is coming through our youth system at the moment, outside chance he'll get a PL run out this year, and he's the most promising player I've seen there in years.

Mate you can't deny that both have performed very well for Birmingham (despite being average footballers).

Delusional Gooners. They'll give it big from now until the first 5 minutes off the game where Messi will get his inevitable goal and it will be damage limitation.

The first 15 minutes of there last encounter was the most one sided game in football history.

Liam Ridgewell has been fantastic for us, with his supply of own goals when we play them.

Craig Gardner is bog standard at best. Although he's got a decent volley on him.

His brother Gary is coming through our youth system at the moment, outside chance he'll get a PL run out this year, and he's the most promising player I've seen there in years.

Mate you can't deny that both have performed very well for Birmingham (despite being average footballers).

Lots of average players have done well for them this year. They're still average at best, though.

Guest kingdawson

Cheers fake Dave.

Lots of average players have done well for them this year. They're still average at best, though.

being kind there. Absolutely atrocious team IMO.

Meant the individual players, rather than the team.

They're an awful team to watch. That Zigic is fucking awful.

Cheers fake Dave.

No problem, shit Martin Jol.

Indeed and for that reason alone I hope they go down.

Cheers fake Dave.

No problem, shit Martin Jol.

This site is very funny at times. You two. Most amusing.

Indeed and for that reason alone I hope they go down.

Me too.

Well, obviously, I've got loads of reasons to hope they go down.

fwiw i don't think we'll progress but i also don't think it will be a white wash, draw at home and they'll win by 2 goals away would be my prediction.

Messi

31 games

35 goals

18 assists

Noice.

That is just daft man :lol:

As for Brum, and Gardner in particular, he's been their best player every time I've seen them this season. Not saying that much, but he's doing well enough so far.

Won't be as easy as people think. Arsenal are a good team and currently in very good form. Our best bet is Squillaci starting and doing his pants-shitting routine every time he faces Messi.

I think it will be Kos-Djourou (who have been good and are not getting the credit they deserve) Vermaelen may be back in time for the second leg (according to Mr. Wenger's updates) but i doubt it, if Vermaelen and Van Persie are fit i'd give us a much better chance of progressing, in an ideal world our team would be

Szczesny

Sagna - Djourou - Vermaelen - Clichy

Wilshere - Song

Walcott - Fabregas - Nasri

Van Persie

That would be a dream.

Won't be as easy as people think. Arsenal are a good team and currently in very good form. Our best bet is Squillaci starting and doing his pants-shitting routine every time he faces Messi.

I think it will be Kos-Djourou (who have been good and are not getting the credit they deserve) Vermaelen may be back in time for the second leg (according to Mr. Wenger's updates) but i doubt it, if Vermaelen and Van Persie are fit i'd give us a much better chance of progressing, in an ideal world our team would be

Szczesny

Sagna - Djourou - Vermaelen - Clichy

Wilshere - Song

Walcott - Fabregas - Nasri

Van Persie

That would be a dream.

I'm sorry mate but I simply can't see any way, barring a Barcelona injury crisis, that you're going to get past them. There's no shame in it but they're simply better than you in all departments.

Aye even with Vermaelen, he is going to be out of practise and next to an unreliable defender and infront of an unreliable keeper.

Let's not forget the unreliable defender to the other side of him.