Would you be happy if Bellamy returned? Well tough tits, he's gone to Cardiff

tgarve
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He was one of their best players last year, absolutely insane that he's being shipped out and SWP started last weekend when he's half the player Bellamy is.

This

je ne comprende pas

Went out to visit his football foundation last year, got pissed, and bashed some lass who works for a charity there.

Link?

je ne comprende pas

Went out to visit his football foundation last year, got pissed, and bashed some lass who works for a charity there.

Link?

Remember reading about it at the time, but can only find this now: http://www.pressgazette.co.uk/story.asp?storycode=42038

Maybe not true I guess.

Quite a lot of stuff flies about the place, but if it had a chance of being true, it would have been all over the papers - he's such an easy target because so many people misread his passion and committment as "being a gobshite". Same goes to Robbie Savage to a certain extent, both have a lot more between their ears than many people give them credit for..

je ne comprende pas

Link?

Remember reading about it at the time, but can only find this now: http://www.pressgazette.co.uk/story.asp?storycode=42038

Maybe not true I guess.

Quite a lot of stuff flies about the place, but if it had a chance of being true, it would have been all over the papers - he's such an easy target because so many people misread his passion and committment as "being a gobshite". Same goes to Robbie Savage to a certain extent, both have a lot more between their ears than many people give them credit for..

Fan of them both. Both speak a lot of sense and actually have seem to have a personality rather than the normal thick shits that you get for a footballer.

Shame he's dropped a level, has a maximum of 2 years left of top flight football in him.

Even less if someone has the fortune to break the turgid little prick's spine.

Interesting to see some attempting to blame everyone but Bellamy for being a complete cunt.

Also shows that a fair few people don't realise the effect one insidious prick can have on a club.

Good footballer (a long way from very good) but not right in the head and best avoided. Especially if you are a lass and having a drink in a Cardiff nightclub.

Shame he's dropped a level, has a maximum of 2 years left of top flight football in him.

Also shows that a fair few people don't realise the effect one insidious prick can have on a club.

What, Champions League Football?

If he's gone to Cardiff because he loves the club and wants to help them get promoted then I admire that. He has had to drop down to a division which he is far too good for but if its only for a year and he helps take them up then he will go down a legend there. I don't get how some Newcastle fans can't relate to stuff like this a bit considering Shearer gave us all of them years when he could easily have left us. For all of the great football he's played, he only has a couple of runners up medals and a shit Scottish Cup winners medal.

At the minute without being biased I would image the part of his career he has enjoyed the most was his time at Newcastle in them first few years under Sir Bobby. He played some good football at Blackburn and West Ham and won a big move to Liverpool but was only a bit part player. If this move works out right its a genuine opportunity for him to achieve something which he could be proud of. It could also go terribly wrong though. Just putting a different perspective on it.

My two penneths....

Loan deals should only be allowed where the club getting the player pays all of the wages he gets at the parent club or the player takes a pay cut.

Cardiff should not be allowed to take on a financial burden like this when they have outstanding debts to any other creditor unless they can show that the signing will generate the funds to repay the creidtors (and this should be overseen by the FA).

In addition to the 25 man sqaud rule, there needs to be a limit on the number of players contracted to a club or a limit put on the number of players a club can send out on loan.

Cardiff will still make the play offs at best.

Cardiff's finances are/have been crap and the club is built on sand. Its a sham in many ways, the potential catchemnt area for Cardiff in the Premier League is massive, but I fear that promotion would lead to another Pompey situation

This really textbook galacticos mentality from ManCity. Following in Madrid's footsteps at every possible opportunity.

Real constantly flog or put out in the cold their best performers just because of the allure of bigger names. They did it with Morientes, Robben and to some extent Raul and almost on a yearly basis Guti.

You'd think City would be aware of the sort of mistakes not to make.

Guest neesy111

Worst move in the entire fucking universe.

how?

For Cardiff, it's their best transfer in years, but for Bellamy and Citeh it's absolutely fucking stupid.

For city I agree

Should rip shit up in the Championship, would expects Chopra's goal tally to increase too. On second though I can see him being dumped out wide with Bothroyd and Chopra continuing up front.

City surely realise they're going to have to flog him to a potential rival sooner or later?