Sky Sports to be available on Freeview (TopUp TV)

Guest neesy111

Might fuck Sky off if I can get those channels via Freeview.

Not really, it's only Sky sports 1&2, Sky will jsut start to put the Premiership games and their biggest viewing programmes onto Sky sports 3&4.

Guest neesy111

Ah, just checked the prices. Fuck it.

£23 are they having a laugh, can't see too many doing it

Might f*** Sky off if I can get those channels via Freeview.

Not really, it's only Sky sports 1&2, Sky will jsut start to put the Premiership games and their biggest viewing programmes onto Sky sports 3&4.

No they won't.

Guest neesy111

Might fuck Sky off if I can get those channels via Freeview.

Not allowed to, Ofcom will do them for that!  anycase sky need to make money from advertising as well

We've just signed up for Sky Sports with Virgin Media, much better prices than that and the signal won't be shit when it rains.

:thup: we just get it some months if there's NUFC games or games we want to see on.

£20.50 for SS1 2 and 3 isn't that bad.

Guest johnson293

While more expensive than the other providers, I suppose at least this gives people the option who can't have (or dont want) Sky or Cable, and don't want to move their Broadband to BT in order to have BT Vision.

For SS1, 2 and ESPN its £40 without the need for any other channels or services you may not want/need.

Just a TUTV compatible Freeview box or TV, and an aerial.

Right , didnt know where to put this but i had Sky for the summer without sports to save me some money.

Yesterday , i had  Sports pack 1 (Sky sports 1 on its own) with ESPN put on as i rarely watch Sky sports 2,3 and 4. And now i have all Sky sports channels and ESPN , has sky cocked up is there another reason. I looked at my online bill and i'm not being charged for them.