Harry Redknapp

Tooj

Steve Bruce 'robbed' in Sunderland

Steve Bruce was recently the victim of a mugger in Sunderland, it has emerged. The Black Cats manager, 64, had his prized asset Darren Bent snatched, along with a pork pie and a CD (still wrapped).

"Well, ah divvent knaa what happened. Someone's pulled wor pants down and smacked wor arse", Bruce stated.

Police have issued a photofit of the assailant:

http://i51.tinypic.com/6gir7d.jpg

Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp robbed in Madrid

Harry Redknapp was the victim of pickpockets on a trip to Spain last night. The Tottenham Hotspur manager and his assistant, Kevin Bond, were in the Spanish capital to watch Real Madrid defeat their local rivals Atlético 1-0 in the Copa del Rey.

"They took all my money, credit cards, everything really," Redknapp said of the incident, which took place before the game. "We were walking round the outside of the stadium, me and Kevin, and it was so packed. The next thing there's two guys on their knees in front of me and I felt someone pull my overcoat. I didn't take any notice but then they've got my trousers and they kept pulling them.

"I didn't know whether to knee them in the gob because I was thinking: ' What are they doing, these two blokes?' I'm going: 'Let go of my trousers,' pushing them away and while I'm doing that the others are rifling my pockets.

"There were about six of them. I put my hand in my pockets and realised what they'd done."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/jan/21/harry-redknapp-robbed-madrid?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+theguardian%2Ffootball%2Frss+%28Football%29&utm_content=Twitter

why do you get the feeling that the money and credit cards weren't his to start with ?

It's not true, Redknapp wasn't mugged.

He thought he was but it was only the Inland Revenue  :lol:

Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp robbed in Madrid

Harry Redknapp was the victim of pickpockets on a trip to Spain last night. The Tottenham Hotspur manager and his assistant, Kevin Bond, were in the Spanish capital to watch Real Madrid defeat their local rivals Atlético 1-0 in the Copa del Rey.

"They took all my money, credit cards, everything really," Redknapp said of the incident, which took place before the game. "We were walking round the outside of the stadium, me and Kevin, and it was so packed. The next thing there's two guys on their knees in front of me and I felt someone pull my overcoat. I didn't take any notice but then they've got my trousers and they kept pulling them.

"I didn't know whether to knee them in the gob because I was thinking: ' What are they doing, these two blokes?' I'm going: 'Let go of my trousers,' pushing them away and while I'm doing that the others are rifling my pockets.

"There were about six of them. I put my hand in my pockets and realised what they'd done."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/jan/21/harry-redknapp-robbed-madrid?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+theguardian%2Ffootball%2Frss+%28Football%29&utm_content=Twitter

why do you get the feeling that the money and credit cards weren't his to start with ?

It's not true, Redknapp wasn't mugged.

He thought he was but it was only the Inland Revenue  :lol:

:harry:

Guest elbee909

What he didn't mention was that about 5 minutes before the incident the muggers were saying,

"Harry's wallet is a one we admire very much but I'm not going to talk about it because it belongs to Harry."

:)

That's rather common occurrence in Madrid sadly, happened to me a couple of times while living there. Terribly unsafe city regarding mugging/pickpockets.

Happens in all cities to be fair including your great city!

Steve Bruce 'robbed' in Sunderland

Steve Bruce was recently the victim of a mugger in Sunderland, it has emerged. The Black Cats manager, 64, had his prized asset Darren Bent snatched, along with a pork pie and a CD (still wrapped).

"Well, ah divvent knaa what happened. Someone's pulled wor pants down and smacked wor arse", Bruce stated.

Police have issued a photofit of the assailant:

http://i51.tinypic.com/6gir7d.jpg

;D

Guest neesy111

Can't wait until he get's sent down for Tax Evasion, will defo be custodial sentence as well.  Just wait until who's pulling his leg then!

That's rather common occurrence in Madrid sadly, happened to me a couple of times while living there. Terribly unsafe city regarding mugging/pickpockets.

Yeah, pickpocketing in Barcelona can be bad, but I have been robbed there once in all my life yet when I moved to Madrid I was robbed twice inside six months. It's much worse, the police station in Madrid's center leads Europe in petty theft cases (I was told as much by one of the officers when I went there).

Guest neesy111

Yeah, pickpocketing in Barcelona can be bad, but I have been robbed there once in all my life yet when I moved to Madrid I was robbed twice inside six months. It's much worse, the police station in Madrid's center leads Europe in petty theft cases (I was told as much by one of the officers when I went there).

I'm sure it's got worse with the recession as Spain has the highest unemployment rate in the EU.

I'm sure it's got worse with the recession as Spain has the highest unemployment rate in the EU.

Not really, we don't have anything to be pickpocketed now :lol:

Plus pickpockets are organized bands, not poor desperate people out of jobs. Those would get caught the first time they tried it.

Guest neesy111

:lol: True.

Guest neesy111

Plus pickpockets are organized bands, not poor desperate people out of jobs. Those would get caught the first time they tried it.

I know some people who have been pick-pocketed on their only trip to Spain, while I've been over 10x now and haven't been done yet.  Guess it's all down to chance etc.

He disrespected us today. Ferguson and Wenger always make a point of playing a first choice XI against us in the league, Redknapp just thought he could turn up and piss three points even with some of his joke players getting a run out.

Jermaine fucking Jenas? We got £9m for him! 9 million! Michael Dawson continues to amaze as well, I'm starting to think I'm watching a different bloke considering how good I keep hearing he is, it's like watching a bloke from the King's Arms at centre half.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/8373/x610r.jpg

http://joeljamescomedy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/robocop_l.jpg