Harry Redknapp

Tooj

Guest kingdawson

why the f*** do we want Phil Neville?

He's got experience and commitment, y'know.

A joke signing if it happens tbh.

Why is Redknapp trying to sign midfielders?

i'd assume due to lack of cover in cm for their defence which may be where arry briefly thought about putting neville, why you'd go for neville when there are better at dm role than him i'm not exactly sure

• 2 weeks later...
Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp robbed in Madrid

Harry Redknapp was the victim of pickpockets on a trip to Spain last night. The Tottenham Hotspur manager and his assistant, Kevin Bond, were in the Spanish capital to watch Real Madrid defeat their local rivals Atlético 1-0 in the Copa del Rey.

"They took all my money, credit cards, everything really," Redknapp said of the incident, which took place before the game. "We were walking round the outside of the stadium, me and Kevin, and it was so packed. The next thing there's two guys on their knees in front of me and I felt someone pull my overcoat. I didn't take any notice but then they've got my trousers and they kept pulling them.

"I didn't know whether to knee them in the gob because I was thinking: ' What are they doing, these two blokes?' I'm going: 'Let go of my trousers,' pushing them away and while I'm doing that the others are rifling my pockets.

"There were about six of them. I put my hand in my pockets and realised what they'd done."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/jan/21/harry-redknapp-robbed-madrid?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+theguardian%2Ffootball%2Frss+%28Football%29&utm_content=Twitter

Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp robbed in Madrid

Harry Redknapp was the victim of pickpockets on a trip to Spain last night. The Tottenham Hotspur manager and his assistant, Kevin Bond, were in the Spanish capital to watch Real Madrid defeat their local rivals Atlético 1-0 in the Copa del Rey.

"They took all my money, credit cards, everything really," Redknapp said of the incident, which took place before the game. "We were walking round the outside of the stadium, me and Kevin, and it was so packed. The next thing there's two guys on their knees in front of me and I felt someone pull my overcoat. I didn't take any notice but then they've got my trousers and they kept pulling them.

"I didn't know whether to knee them in the gob because I was thinking: ' What are they doing, these two blokes?' I'm going: 'Let go of my trousers,' pushing them away and while I'm doing that the others are rifling my pockets.

"There were about six of them. I put my hand in my pockets and realised what they'd done."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/jan/21/harry-redknapp-robbed-madrid?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+theguardian%2Ffootball%2Frss+%28Football%29&utm_content=Twitter

why do you get the feeling that the money and credit cards weren't his to start with ?