Harry Redknapp

Tooj

Redknapp has called a qpr team who player spuds behind closed doors 'a load of waiters from shepherds bush'.

Bet warnock takes that well.

Disrespectfull t***.

“He’s had 45 minutes against a QPR team Neil Warnock sent up, but I think they were waiters from Shepherd’s Bush. We beat them about 10-0 so it wasn’t a great test. He’s coming back and he’s a great player when he’s fit, a top, top centre-half.”

Redknapp has called a qpr team who player spuds behind closed doors 'a load of waiters from shepherds bush'.

Bet warnock takes that well.

Disrespectfull t***.

“He’s had 45 minutes against a QPR team Neil Warnock sent up, but I think they were waiters from Shepherd’s Bush. We beat them about 10-0 so it wasn’t a great test. He’s coming back and he’s a great player when he’s fit, a top, top centre-half.”

ie. someone come and fucking buy him sharpish

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-11837240

Tottenham's Harry Redknapp faces tax evasion trial

The charges relate to Harry Redknapp's time as manager of Portsmouth Tottenham Hotspur manager Harry Redknapp is to face trial charged with two counts of tax evasion relating to his time as manager of Portsmouth.

Mr Redknapp was charged in 2010 with ex-Portsmouth chairman Milan Mandaric.

It is alleged two payments totalling US $295,000 were made by Mr Mandaric to Mr Redknapp via a Monaco bank account.

Mr Redknapp and Mr Mandaric will stand trial in July at Southwark Crown Court. Ex-chief executive Peter Storrie will also be tried on unconnected charges.

He will face a separate trial alongside Mr Mandaric charged with tax evasion in May.

'Payment for midfielder'

All three have denied the charges, which followed a three-year police and customs probe into the club's affairs.

Mr Redknapp is charged with two counts of cheating the public revenue of an estimated £40,000.

Mr Mandaric (left) and Mr Storrie will stand trial together in May The charges concerned two payments, totalling US $295,000 (£191,000), alleged to have been made from Mr Mandaric to Mr Redknapp via a bank account in Monaco, evading National Insurance contributions.

Mr Mandaric is charged with tax evasion relating to the payment.

Mr Storrie, of Hayling Island, Hampshire, is charged with concealing a signing-on fee for ex-Portsmouth player Amdy Faye by paying it into the midfielder's bank account.

Mr Redknapp was arrested at his home in the exclusive Sandbanks area of Poole, Dorset, in November 2007.

In May 2008, he and his wife Sandra launched a court challenge against the arrest and a search of their house.

They were awarded £1,000 damages against City of London Police, after the High Court ruled the search was unlawful.

If he is found guilty,even if he's not sent to prison,he's finished.The FA should suspend him until the trial.

I'd love to see him do time.  :lol:

T'riffic cell, really t'riffic cell but it's not my cell and I'm not interested in it at this time.

• 1 month later...
Guest ObiChrisKenobi

On 'Goals on Sunday'. Asked about Toon job.

"Very close, changed mind at the last second." Then talks about too far to go, settled down. Then went on to sprout the cliché about "56 thousand geordies in their shirts every week".

On 'Goals on Sunday'. Asked about Toon job.

"Very close, changed mind at the last second." Then talks about too far to go, settled down. Then went on to sprout the cliché about "56 thousand geordies in their shirts every week".

Where from, his head?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ObiChrisKenobi

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11675_6855846,00.html

Aaron Lennon insists he will not be made a 'scapegoat' for Tottenham's UEFA Champions League drubbing by Real Madrid.

The Spurs winger was forced to pull out of the starting XI just minutes before kick-off of the quarter-final first leg at Santiago Bernabeu due to illness.

That forced a last-second reshuffle from manager Harry Redknapp with Jermaine Jenas drafted into the midfield and given an on-field pre-match briefing by the coaching team in the seconds before the game got under way.

Jenas was marking Emmanuel Adebayor as Real took an early lead through the former Arsenal striker's header, with Peter Crouch's early dismissal then leaving the White Hart Lane club up against it.

Further goals from Adebayor, Angel Di Maria and Cristiano Ronaldo secured a 4-0 success for Jose Mourinho's side and Real already have one foot in the semi-finals ahead of next week's second leg at White Hart Lane.

Got worse

Lennon has been upset at suggestions his problem only came to light just before the game and insists the Spurs staff knew of his illness for several days and had prescribed antibiotics at the weekend.

Lennon wrote on his Twitter feed: "Saying I fell ill before the game is bull****.

"I fell ill on Sunday morning where the med team put me on antibiotics, but only got worse before Tuesday.

"Believe me, this is one game I did not want to miss and still devo now!!!! But will not be made a scapegoat saying they only knew just before KO."

"I fell ill on Sunday morning where the med team put me on antibiotics, but only got worse before Tuesday. "

Aaron Lennon

haha loved watching that game yesterday.  What a knob Crouchies was for two terrible late sliding tackles.

I understand if it had been a defender making last ditch tackles to prevent a goal, but both of Crouches tackles were 60-70 yards from goal.  What a knob!

haha loved watching that game yesterday.  What a knob Crouchies was for two terrible late sliding tackles.

I understand if it had been a defender making last ditch tackles to prevent a goal, but both of Crouches tackles were 60-70 yards from the ball.  What a knob!

Fixed.