Harry Redknapp

Tooj

Harry Redknapp to Man City? Wonder what the odds on that would be.

He'd flop badly there

Debatable. Man City are pathetic enough and rash enough to do it though. They might look to go for someone who can guarantee them success in the prem and after that result against Inter, the hype has been in overdrive. It would also set Tottenham back also, which I'm sure they wouldn't mind either.

He wouldn't be able to deal with a group of 20 massive egos.

He buys, sells, picks and drops players at a frequent rate. Its not a problem when its the Kabouls, Kranjars, Keane's of this world but try doing it to an Silva, a Tevez, a Toure and you'll have a massive problem.

It's easy to buy 11 great players, put them on a pitch and win a few games. It takes a big manager to mould them into a great team.

This quote in particular:

And in a jibe laced with irony, he said of the supporters: "They've had it so good over the years, you see. When you keep winning league championships every year, you get upset when you don't win."

The guy is such a fucking tool.

Guest Roger Kint

He's got a point in this case TBH, Spurs are overachieving at the moment and the fans have no excuse to boo whatsoever.

Stupid fans, dont they know we own the monopoly on booing our team :shifty:

Remember a couple of seasons ago when Liverpool went top of the league with a 0-0 draw(may have been with Stoke) and they got booed off  ;D

He's got a point in this case TBH, Spurs are overachieving at the moment and the fans have no excuse to boo whatsoever.

True, he's got a point this time, but he's not going to win any friends by taking the piss out of the collection of arseholes called Spurs fans, is he?

He's always been a wanker, but I reckon he's become worse since joining Spurs - maybe he can't hack the pressure of being at a club that pretends it's big...?

Not by much. Jol had them 5th every year and almost in the Champions League and the fans wanted him out for not taking them further, their squad has improved big time since them while Liverpool have gone backwards to the point where Hodgson would happily swap.

Not by much. Jol had them 5th every year and almost in the Champions League and the fans wanted him out for not taking them further, their squad has improved big time since them while Liverpool have gone backwards to the point where Hodgson would happily swap.

This, Spurs were shit before Jol, they were a team like Boro ta the time. Why they ever got rid of Jo I'll never know. Redknapp is nothing special, and I think Spurs would be a better team if Jol had stayed, I think he could have got Spurs into the top 4 before Redknapp did.

Safe to say if Jol was still in charge and doing the job Redknapp's done, I wouldn't have much of a dislike for Spurs at all. Spurs the club isn't on my hated list, but Redknapp sure fucking is. Jol is a good man, and manager, though. Hope to see him back in the Premiership one day.

Guest GAMMELL

" Dont facking say that, I'm not a facking wheeler dealer im a facking football managaa "

I can't get this twitchy bastard saying this out of my head.

constant fucking loop.

True, he's got a point this time, but he's not going to win any friends by taking the piss out of the collection of arseholes called Spurs fans, is he?

He's always been a w*****, but I reckon he's become worse since joining Spurs - maybe he can't hack the pressure of being at a club that pretends it's big...?

I would certainly call them a big club... in the Champions League with a team that includes Van der Vaart, Modric and Bale.  How is that not?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ObiChrisKenobi
Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp has ­challenged the Spurs board to spend big in January and turn his squad into title winners.

Full story: Daily Mirror

;D

Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp has ­challenged the Spurs board to spend big in January and turn his squad into title winners.

;D

Don't think Levy won't be buying anybody until Redknapp offloads Bentley, Keane etc, all the rumours seem to be loans with options to buy in the summer.

Being widely reported that Benzema is the #1 option, I can't see it happening personally.

Guest Roger Kint

;D

Don't think Levy won't be buying anybody until Redknapp offloads Bentley, Keane etc, all the rumours seem to be loans with options to buy in the summer.

Being widely reported that Benzema is the #1 option, I can't see it happening personally.

Mourinho has already said Benzema is going nowhere and is becoming an important player for him, cant see Spurs(or anyone for that matter) getting him in the next 18 months minimum tbh.