Harry Redknapp

Tooj

He really is as thick as he looks if he thinks that excuse can work. If that's his defence his defence team have nothing do they?

As someone has mentioned if his accountant does everything for him why was he/she not needed to open a fackin' bank account in a fackin' foreign country.

My word! What a cunt!

Redknapp says he turned down £200k pay-off from Pompey. "I said 'I don't want the money, give it to youth football'," the court heard

Saint 'arry

Never had a payslip in 10 years, not a clue how much money he has...... Darlo supporters need to get in to the fucker quick.......................

The sad thing is though he won't go to prison for this, even if he is found guilty.

I beg to differ. If he gets found guilty the amount of money involved falls in to the custody bracket. You could probably draw a parity with the kind of sentences MPs have been getting for fiddling their expenses. The ones who went to trial used a similar defence as well that they were ignorant to the ins and outs of what was required. Some of those MPs also claimed health issues and never got their sentences suspended.

I also think this might just be the tip of the iceberg and other matters may come to the forefront on the back of this. It really seems a bit fishy that Peter Storrie was also charged in relation to this and yet there has been no mention of him. That usually indicates he may have pleaded guilty at an earlier hearing, so it'll be interesting to see how this pans out.

They take this seriously and Lester Piggott and ken Dodd who are similar age to harry went down.

Has he been found guilty yet? How much time does he have to serve?

If this hasn't happened yet, can someone do a brief synopsis?

Basically, he's a big nosed spastic that doesn't know how to write.

My good god, what a stupid arsehole this bloke is. Never sends text messages, lad I know knows someone who is mates with him and he texts him daily horse tips!!!

Does he not realise he's under oath? Everything he's saying is lie after lie after lie.

What a fucking pillock, is it judge or jury who realises his guilt?

Either way, I hope they see through his lies and the judge feels incarceration is a suitable deterrent. A fine sends out the wrong message, who knows how many more offshore accounts he may be hiding? :shifty:

The sad thing is though he won't go to prison for this, even if he is found guilty.

I beg to differ. If he gets found guilty the amount of money involved falls in to the custody bracket. You could probably draw a parity with the kind of sentences MPs have been getting for fiddling their expenses. The ones who went to trial used a similar defence as well that they were ignorant to the ins and outs of what was required. Some of those MPs also claimed health issues and never got their sentences suspended.

I also think this might just be the tip of the iceberg and other matters may come to the forefront on the back of this. It really seems a bit fishy that Peter Storrie was also charged in relation to this and yet there has been no mention of him. That usually indicates he may have pleaded guilty at an earlier hearing, so it'll be interesting to see how this pans out.

They take this seriously and Lester Piggott and ken Dodd who are similar age to harry went down.

pretty sure ken dodd was aquitted.

"Financially illiterate" ? "I can't really write" ?

f***ing hell :lol:

And the press give Capello s*** for his grasp of English :lol:

Some shocking evidence has been released that proves Harry can barely write:

http://arseblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/spursteamsheet1.png