Harry Redknapp

Tooj

I hope spurs are first on match of the day tonight, and sky sports spend half their programme talking up Harry and spurs and what a team and future england manager. A few in jokes with Jamie about his good old man would be nice, followed by a post match gag from saggy chops himself. I hope they feature heavily all through january with harry talking about every player in the league and wanking them off into his fry up of a morning. I really hope so because I havent seen enough of his skanky mug all over the telly with wank-a-thon commentry from cockney nosed twats.

1st rant of the new year over

Guest Chubby Jason

I was waiting for him to pull up to the camera at Sandringham when Prince Phillip was laid up with his heart condition and proclaim his interest in Gary Cahill saying he's a "top top top top player. But he's a Bolton player so it would be out of order to talk about the lad".

I hope spurs are first on match of the day tonight, and sky sports spend half their programme talking up Harry and spurs and what a team and future england manager. A few in jokes with Jamie about his good old man would be nice, followed by a post match gag from saggy chops himself. I hope they feature heavily all through january with harry talking about every player in the league and wanking them off into his fry up of a morning. I really hope so because I havent seen enough of his skanky mug all over the telly with w***-a-thon commentry from cockney nosed twats.

1st rant of the new year over

Thanks harry, only had to wait a couple of days you fucking saggy faced twat fuck of unsettling every player in every club, if you want ba stick a bid in and keep your trap shut unless its accepted. you cunting cunt

you know I think its more "look at me look at me" rather than any serious attempt to sign him or anyone else, I come to this conclusion based on 2 things the upcoming trial and the high probability that if he's cleared from that then he'll get the England job, makes no sense for Levy to allow him to spend big money when hes highly likely not to be Spurs manager next season for one reason or another and his replacement might not want the players bought

you know I think its more "look at me look at me" rather than any serious attempt to sign him or anyone else, I come to this conclusion based on 2 things the upcoming trial and the high probability that if he's cleared from that then he'll get the England job, makes no sense for Levy to allow him to spend big money when hes highly likely not to be Spurs manager next season for one reason or another and his replacement might not want the players bought

They are in with a decent shout of competing for the title, it's CL minimum at this point. Back 'Arry, get into the CL they should be able to attract a top manager. I reckon with them being out of Europe they'll finish in the top 4 regardless. Strengthen, and they'll be top 3 and automatically in imo.

I absolutely detest 'arry, he's possibly the most hypocritical and corrupt manager I can think of.

He's a prime example of If I do it then its good management but if you do it I'll kick and scream till something is done.

Just saw the Samba stuff. fucking pisses me right off. If that was Pardew, Blackburn would have had him in court by 9am Monday morning.

It's the same every fucking time.