Harry Redknapp

Tooj

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Hope he bangs his elbow and it does that thing where it feels like your arm's on fire and your fingers go pure mental.

I have a mate who passes out if he hits his 'funny bone'. Suffice to say we all think its funny to try and hit his funny bone when he's not expecting it. We're not really nice people.

Adrian Durham interviewed on his "show" and suggested that if he added 2 players, say G Cahill & Ba, in the transfer window that Spurs could well win the league.

Instead of laughing and declining to discuss others clubs players he simply said that he'd been chasing Cahill for 2 years and that Ba was very interesting.

So that was one cnut inviting another cnut to show to everyone what a couple of cnuts they are.

Laughable really.

Adrian Durham interviewed on his "show" and suggested that if he added 2 players, say G Cahill & Ba, in the transfer window that Spurs could well win the league.

Instead of laughing and declining to discuss others clubs players he simply said that he'd been chasing Cahill for 2 years and that Ba was very interesting.

So that was one cnut inviting another cnut to show to everyone what a couple of cnuts they are.

Laughable really.

:scared:

Him and Gough are a couple of brainless goons, hate them.

Fantastic line on the Football Ramble today, from Pete Donaldson.

"I wonder your release clause is, a file in a fucking cake"

Got a proper funny look at 7 this morning on my way to work, burst out laughing.

Harry "looks like a bloated corpse dredged out of a river" Redknapp  :lol:

Just seen this :lol:

Tottenham Hotspur manager Harry Redknapp has revealed he was mugged while attending a football match in Spain on Thursday.

Redknapp, 63, was in Madrid to see the Spanish capital's two main teams, Real and Atletico, play in the Copa del Rey.

He said two men fell to their knees in front of him and tugged at his trouser legs to distract him while four others took money and items from his pockets.

Redknapp said he did not report the incident to police.

He said he was at the match with his assistant manager Kevin Bond and had to borrow money from him to pay for a taxi back to his hotel and for dinner before returning to London.

'Got some sweets'

The former Portsmouth and West Ham manager said: "I'm walking round the outside of the stadium, it's a fantastic atmosphere, there's all little stalls there selling sweets.

"I got some sweets, me and Kevin, and it was so packed. The next thing there's two guys on their knees in front of me and I felt someone pull my overcoat.

"I thought 'what are you doing?'. The next thing he's got my keys on the floor.

"I thought 'is he a blind man or someone having trouble walking properly?' What are they doing, these two blokes?

"I'm going 'let go of my trousers', pushing them away. While I'm doing that they're rifling my pockets, there were about six of them. And then they went.

"I thought 'what are they doing?' I went to put my hand in my pockets and realised what they'd done.

"They took everything. All my money, credit cards, everything really."

The Spurs manager said he did not believe the muggers knew who he was.

"I just probably looked stupid or something, and they thought 'here's one here, he's not Spanish, obviously and we're looking for a foreigner'."

Real Madrid won the match at Atletico's Vicente Calderon Stadium 1-0. Redknapp said the incident unsettled him and he left about 15 minutes before the end of the game, which he attended to watch potential transfer target Diego Forlan, the former Manchester United striker.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-12257958

In court tomorrow.

"Redknapp and Milan Mandaric face two charges relating to payments of £183,000 alleged to have been made by Mandaric to Redknapp when they were chairman and manager respectively at Portsmouth. The money is alleged to have been paid into a Monaco bank account opened by Redknapp."

Would be looking at two years without his profile and money, will get a slap on the wrist.

Guest Chubby Jason

I wonder how well this trial will be covered in the press. I'd imagine it will be like the Clay Davies trial in The Wire in which 'Arry will get a standing ovation from the jury as well as the prosecution council and the judge himself following his testimony.

I wonder how well this trial will be covered in the press. I'd imagine it will be like the Clay Davies trial in The Wire in which 'Arry will get a standing ovation from the jury as well as the prosecution council and the judge himself following his testimony.

:lol: I like it

Guest neesy111

Can't see it being anything more than a slap on the wrists due to his 'status'.

Nah, they'll make an example of him.  Tax evasion is a serious offence.

Guest neesy111

This, and rightfully so. What's the maximum punishment he can get?

6-12 months in prison because of how serious it is and the fine they get is around double the amount they were due to pay.

This, and rightfully so. What's the maximum punishment he can get?

6-12 months in prison because of how serious it is and the fine they get is around double the amount they were due to pay.

Hmm. If het gets time I'm sure they'll allow him to serve it in the summer. Could be a reason for Spurs to sack him though. Not sure if they'll want to considering how well he's doing, but they should if he's found guilty.

His age & health will more than likely mean he will get a suspended sentence if found guilty, shocking really there will be loads in lad banged up just dying to face rape him, he looks like an ageing drooping fanny

Instead of the England job he could end up manager of Mean Machine

Unfortuatley I don't think he will be able to tap up other prisons' inmates

'Huntleys a triffic fella, keeps his cell tidy, shares his cigs and does the slopping out. But he's tied to Belmarsh long term so theres nothing happening on that front'