Harry Redknapp

Tooj

Absolutele loltastic for Redknapp but don't take much pleasure in Spurs getting dumped out. Would rather have them in than Chelsea.

Financially this is massive for Spurs but neither here nor there for Chelsea, ditto the pull of CL football because Chelsea haven't really got any players to lose.

Sad but true. If it was the other way round and we had finished 4th Spurs fans would be celebrating tonight too.

Thats it. I give up football.

City buys PL.

Chelski flukes CL.

Fulop, well I dont know what the fuck Fulop did, but it was shit.

Really, just fuck off. Today football died. Cheaters prevail. Financial fair play is fucked up the ass once again. Why do we even bother with football anymore? Its not what it was, its not what we grew up to love, its turned into a beast, a monster, a fucking freak that pretends to be the game we used to love.

Sorry, football, I think this is it. You've changed. I haven't. Now fuck off.

This needs to be sorted out btw, surely the country that wins the Champions League deserves an extra place. Each club should know what they can achieve by finishing in a certain position, not be fucked over by what happens in another tournament, one that they're not even involved in in this case.

This needs to be sorted out btw, surely the country that wins the Champions League deserves an extra place. Each club should know what they can achieve by finishing in a certain position, not be f***ed over by what happens in another tournament, one that they're not even involved in in this case.

The rules are pretty clear. Football breaks your heart.

This needs to be sorted out btw, surely the country that wins the Champions League deserves an extra place. Each club should know what they can achieve by finishing in a certain position, not be fucked over by what happens in another tournament, one that they're not even involved in in this case.

nah everyone knows the score beforehand and winning the cl is better than finishing 4th especially  since spurs cocked it up so badly they finished 4th instead of 3rd

Agreed. It's bollocks.

Totally agree.

Guest bimpy474

Hope Martin Clunes was with Arry, they would have got shitloads of "yes yes yes and no no no's" done for the TV ad's

Guest gggg

4 teams in the Champions League is bad enough never mind 5.

There's more than enough places to begin with and the CL winner rightly takes precedence over 4th

It's no different to how the Europa League places operate

There's more than enough places to begin with and the CL winner rightly takes precedence over 4th

Works in the favour of the cunts that get in every year anyway though. Rotten season yet they've qualified through a competition 4th place had no way of influencing.

Pressed on the reported £10m release-clause, Redknapp said: 'I think you will find it is a lot less than that.'

Asked if was as little as £7m, Redknapp added: 'Even less than that.'

Pressed on the reported £10m release-clause, Redknapp said: 'I think you will find it is a lot less than that.'

:best:

It's very different to how the Europa places operate though. With them you get 5th and you might get one or two extra. With this you get 3rd and 4th but they might pinch one off you.

“The boy at Newcastle’s a good player as well. He’s a talent, Ben Arfa. He’s similar, another good little dribbler.

“We probably could have had him as well, but you can’t take everyone, can you?

:yao:

Would you be saying the same if NUFC had finished 4th out of interest?  Finishing 4th is a big achievement in the Premier League these days, like it or not.  Blame the prize money gap between the Champions League and the Europa League for it, but you can't deny clubs this opportunity with a clear conscience imo.

Guest neesy111

Works in the favour of the cunts that get in every year anyway though. Rotten season yet they've qualified through a competition 4th place had no way of influencing.

Arsenal.

I don't even think I agree with those saying the winners must take priority over the club finishing 4th place to give them a chance to defend their title, if I had to pick one or the other I'd go for who finished 4th.  A club like Chelsea has failed massively by finishing outside the top 4 with the money they've spent and the wages.

“The boy at Newcastle’s a good player as well. He’s a talent, Ben Arfa. He’s similar, another good little dribbler.

“We probably could have had him as well, but you can’t take everyone, can you?

:yao:

Complete bell.