Harry Redknapp

Tooj

Presser talking about Barca today.

http://www.themondaysupplement.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/45143776_redknapp.jpg  - 'Tell you what, whoever goesthere should do alright, they got some decent players havent they?'

Press -  :best: :best: :best: :saylor: :pardsgrin: :yao: :yao: :best:

http://i40.tinypic.com/244bp52.png -  '  :yao: Harry in Great form there as usual'

WTF??!!

Bunch of Cunty c*** c***s.

:lol: Noticed that n'all, wasn't even funny and the sycophantic pricks were lapping it up.

The saggy-faced twat is at it again, talking about other clubs' players:

Harry Redknapp has revealed Tottenham failed with a bid for Carlos Tevez in the January transfer window.

Argentina international Tevez was surplus to requirements at City in January, having gone AWOL following a bust-up with club officials earlier in the season.

City attempted to offload Tevez in January, but Italian giants AC Milan and Inter Milan failed to come up with suitable offers. It would appear Spurs were also in the hunt, but Redknapp has revealed his "dream" failed to turn into reality.

Speaking to the Sun, Redknapp said: "I said to the chairman Daniel Levy 'Can you get me Tevez?' That was my dream and so in January that's what I asked. It wasn't possible but that was my dream.

"The chairman would have loved Tevez but it wasn't do-able because his wages are whatever they are, £200,000-a-week. Daniel made some enquiries about Tevez and if he could have done it, the chairman would have.

"It was me thinking 'Tevez ... he's not in the team, he's fallen out with Roberto Mancini'. You don't know unless you ask. It was just a little try."

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1056615/harry-redknapp-reveals-tottenham-failed-with-tevez-bid-in-january?cc=3436

Goddamn I hate that guy

Why even say that? He tries way too hard to big himself up, it's very tiring.

I think he's just incapable of keeping his mouth shut. If there's anything at all he can say about another club/player or any of that shit, he'll say it. Absolutely loves being the darling of the press and giving them his soundbites. Can't wait till he fucks off

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

All these players turn keep failing to sign for Spurs makes it appear its a place no-one wants to go to.  :lol:

I think he's just incapable of keeping his mouth shut. If there's anything at all he can say about another club/player or any of that shit, he'll say it. Absolutely loves being the darling of the press and giving them his soundbites. Can't wait till he fucks off

As I've said before, I can't wait for him to be England manager. It's win-win for me; either the team does well or the press will slowly turn on him. Which will be delicious to watch.

January, Harry Redknapp: "Tevez is a great player, but I can't condone what he did [in Munich], it was unbelievable. It wasn't fair, it wasn't right. It's beyond belief." • Last week: "I said to the chairman in January: 'Can you get me Tevez?' He's fantastic. When he puts a shirt on he doesn't stop running. If the chairman could have done it, he would have."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/apr/28/said-and-done-barclays-uefa

This. It's all about him. Everythign he says is to make him sound better. Like the press conference for the Blackburn game, "if we'd come from behind to get this position people would say we'd done brilliant" (or words to that affect), as well as something about people would expect Chelsea to be ahead of them. Everything he says is just total bullshit. He'll qite happily say one thing one week, then when the situation changes he'll say something else. If anyone ever pulls him up on it he belittles them, calls them ridiculous, and comes out with another lines to finitely extend his self perception.

I hope he cries in to his pillow each night the floppy fucker and this is just what he does for the cameras and his public image. Doubtful, though. He thinks he wonderful. Hate the man.

Guest Haris Vuckic

When he said they could have had Ben Arfa & Sessengnon it just made their recruitment policy and scouting look crap.

that clip of him in the car where he couldn't stop saying it was a privilege to be at Tottenham as its a great club etc. Did look a grovelling son of a bitch.

Spuds fans were convinced he'd be going to leave them for England so they've built up a defensive wall against him that he's shit, He's replaceable and that they are better off without him , but now he stays. Oh dear.  :lol:

Cancel those girly summer nights out spuds, you are stuck with him.

Spuds fans were convinced he'd be going to leave them for England so they've built up a defensive wall against him that he's s***, He's replaceable and that they are better off without him , but now he stays. Oh dear.  :lol:

Cancel those girly summer nights out spuds, you are stuck with him.

On Glory-Glory they hate his brand of football apparently. Spoilt brats :lol:.

On Glory-Glory they hate his brand of football apparently. Spoilt brats :lol:.

Apropos of nothing, the one and only thing I like about Spurs is that if you're looking for them in an alphabetical list of football teams they're in the same-ish spot whether they're referred to by their nickname or their club name.  It's quite convenient.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

that clip of him in the car where he couldn't stop saying it was a privilege to be at Tottenham as its a great club etc. Did look a grovelling son of a bitch.

Is that the one where there's a car behind him that wants to get by and keeps honking its horn at Redknapp? Pretty sure he shouts he wants to get past at one point of the interview.  :lol:

Guest dover

I have literally never been happier, saggy chopped twat overlooked again, take the hint and fuck off