Harry Redknapp

Tooj

that clip of him in the car where he couldn't stop saying it was a privilege to be at Tottenham as its a great club etc. Did look a grovelling son of a bitch.

Is that the one where there's a car behind him that wants to get by and keeps honking its horn at Redknapp? Pretty sure he shouts he wants to get past at one point of the interview.  :lol:

yeah. Couldn't believe the amount of times he kept saying how great spurs are and how privileged he is to work there etc. Sounded so fake.

Guest neesy111

Is going to be a BBC pundit for the Euros

Rivalling ITV then for shocking football coverage then.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I love how aghast he is that people are talking about other clubs buy HIS players. He's nearly losing his mind over Modric being linked to other clubs again.  :lol:

Can just imagine the Beebs coverage now being on long tap up.

GL "Harry is he the sort of play you would want at spurs"

SFC " Gary he's a triffic player i'm not going to lie, any manager would want him. Do I think he'll be at our place next season? That's for the chairman to decide but if you ask me any club would benefit from aving im.."

Is going to be a BBC pundit for the Euros

BBC= :facepalm:

And we pay for it.

There are people on here though that'll defend the multi millions they waste every year.

Those people are special.

Remember when he made a snide comment about Pardew counting himself out of the England manager's job? Something along the lines of certain managers counting themselves out when they're not even in contention. Haha, wobbly wobbly, ha ha.

Looks like that was you...fucking arsehole.

Was Alan Sugar, not Redknapp.

@Lord_Sugar Lord Sugar

What a laugh Alan Pardew Newcastle manager rules himself out of England job. Ha ha who was asking? .some people do overestimate themselves

Remember when he made a snide comment about Pardew counting himself out of the England manager's job? Something along the lines of certain managers counting themselves out when they're not even in contention. Haha, wobbly wobbly, ha ha.

Looks like that was you...f***ing arsehole.

@Lord_Sugar Lord Sugar

What a laugh Alan Pardew Newcastle manager rules himself out of England job. Ha ha who was asking? .some people do overestimate themselves

Redknapp had a dig too iirc

@Lord_Sugar Lord Sugar

Redknapp definitely had a dig too, think he said "Who ruled him in?"

@Lord_Sugar Lord Sugar

Redknapp definitely had a dig too, think he said "Who ruled him in?"

I dont thinkhe said 'him' but said 'some managers' iirc.

Redknapp just had a bit of a dig at Pardew on SSN there.  Something along the lines of "A few managers ruled themselves out last week when they hadn't even been ruled in".  Got some laughs from his pals.

Probably the same person who ruled you in, you motor mouth, tax evading bumfucker.

A week after losing the England job to Hodgson, would love to steal the CL from under the nose of this c***.

Probably the same person who ruled you in, you motor mouth, tax evading bumfucker.

A week after losing the England job to Hodgson, would love to steal the CL from under the nose of this c***.

It would be the cherry on top of a fucking majestic season.

so after failing to get him the England job they're now trying to get him the chelsea job.

Tbh I think unless by some miracle they manage to persuade Pep to go into that old footballers home it will be Di Matteo who gets it

A dream scenario for me would be us Finish 3rd obviously :) Spurs 4th with the Heartache of Chelsea winning the CL and Arsenal 5th. That would be great.

Arsenal would probably lose RVP would struggle to attract top players to take them to the next level, Harry will be in a big pout, Spurs possibly losing players as well without CL and us hopefully strengthening and helping us be competitive at the top spots in the table more consistently.

Arry would be gutted the stupid cunt. Hopefully we can win a cup next season and maybe then the cunt Redknapp will not be known as this amazing coach because there will be another English manager that has matched would he has done. Though I bet if Pardew did win a cup he wouldn't be quite the 'mastermind' Arry was.

Guest elbee909
Redknapp also feels it would be difficult to offer his views on England's performance at the tournament given that he missed out on becoming Three Lions head coach to Roy Hodgson.

"I'm still trying to make up my mind (about the BBC position)," said Redknapp, who was part of the broadcaster's team for the 2010 World Cup in South Africa.

"I will look at it in the summer. It could be tricky. I wouldn't be criticising (Hodgson) in any way so I suppose there's not much point having me on!

"I just feel like I need a holiday. I need to get a break from it all.

"Maybe I'll go to Canvey Island or the Isle of Dogs or something."

Yeah, Canvey Island, slum it there Harry.  This is the man who lives in Sandbanks.  Sandbanks has, by area, the fourth highest land value in the world.