Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Nailed on to happen tbh. I doubt it'd have a huge effect on the situation unless Redknapp was actually there to eye him up.

Thing is with Redknapp you'd never know as he'd be apperaing to eye everyone up when his tics kick in

Its like he has Bell's Palsy being constantly cured then instantly returning.

Must be a fucker when he's in an auction room, bet his garage is full of loads of unwanted shit.

Bit like his dressing room  :razz:

Nailed on to happen tbh. I doubt it'd have a huge effect on the situation unless Redknapp was actually there to eye him up.

Thing is with Redknapp you'd never know as he'd be apperaing to eye everyone up when his tics kick in

Its like he has Bell's Palsy being constantly cured then instantly returning.

Must be a fucker when he's in an auction room, bet his garage is full of loads of unwanted shit.

Bit like his dressing room  :razz:

:lol: :lol:

His garage will be full of knock off gear he can't shift.

If Marseille have got any sense they'll hawk him round every Champions League club going and make a killing after his goal tonight. Someone will give them daft money for him.

We're out of the running now imo. Never mind.

HUghton denying it

OM fAns saying he's statying

PResident saying deal is done/not done

BEn Arfa scores a wonder goal against Norway

Talks to Skjelbred/Huseklepp after the gaMe

Has a night slEep for his decision

Googles Newcastle

See the sTadium

WAtches Shearer highlights

CalLs Shearer

Signs

If we don't sign him, it'll go down as yet another monumental NUFC fuck up imo. Young French international star with five French league titles to his name, desperate to come here and going for peanuts and we're trying to scrabble around for pennies to loan the fucker. More ridiculous penny pinching from the despicable fat cunt.

Guest Heneage

If we don't sign him, it'll go down as yet another monumental NUFC f*** up imo. Young French international star with five French league titles to his name, desperate to come here and going for peanuts and we're trying to scrabble around for pennies to loan the f***er. More ridiculous penny pinching from the despicable fat c***.

:lol:

If we don't sign him, it'll go down as yet another monumental NUFC f*** up imo. Young French international star with five French league titles to his name, desperate to come here and going for peanuts and we're trying to scrabble around for pennies to loan the f***er. More ridiculous penny pinching from the despicable fat c***.

Hilarious. In a world where James Milner costs £30m, this kid's going for about £6-8m and we're trying to LOAN him??? Ashley's even dumber than I gave him credit for.

Hilarious. In a world where James Milner costs £30m, this kid's going for about £6-8m and we're trying to LOAN him??? Ashley's even dumber than I gave him credit for.

QFT!

Guest Heneage

I just think you've got a really big chip on your shoulder, and because of that it makes discussing Newcastle difficult .

Guest BooBoo

Ashley's niggardliness has taken on new levels with this horseshite. Our tactic of playing hardball and sticking to tiny bids generally sees us lose out. We generally only sign players where no bugger else is interested.