Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

I'll be so bloody pleased if this comes off, he seems like the kind of crazy talented player who'd inspire not just the fans but the players too.

Plus you're no mug if you're rated in the £8m bracket and you're in the french team. Fingers crossed....or I'll top myself :lol:

Hope we get that Uruguayan midfielder too, he seems a more defensive midfield type which may be handy for our squad.

Guest malandro

I'll be so bloody pleased if this comes off, he seems like the kind of crazy talented player who'd inspire not just the fans but the players too.

Plus you're no mug if you're rated in the £8m bracket and you're in the french team. Fingers crossed....or I'll top myself :lol:

Hope we get that Uruguayan midfielder too, he seems a more defensive midfield type which may be handy for our squad.

Precisely. Yet we appear to want to get him for a £3m deferred payment because he’s threatening to go on strike. I just can’t see OM letting us/him take the piss out of them.

In a weird way, signing Ben Arfa might actually increase the amount of gametime Vuckic gets this season because if there's games where either Routledge, Jonas or Ben Arfa aren't playing well, Hughton might be more tempted to put him in behind the striker and put Ben Arfa on the wing late in matches, same with if one of them is injured/suspended.

In a weird way, signing Ben Arfa might actually increase the amount of gametime Vuckic gets this season because if there's games where either Routledge, Jonas or Ben Arfa aren't playing well, Hughton might be more tempted to put him in behind the striker and put Ben Arfa on the wing late in matches, same with if one of them is injured/suspended.

I reckon Vuckic will be covering for Jonas this season.

The only worry in my mind right now is a Robinho situation coming up and Marseille purposely blocking us from getting him so he goes to someone else. However, we seem to have behaved well during the saga so they can't say we've been unreasonable. If we'd tapped him up, I would understand the fury.

I'll be living off the thread titles until Wednesday mind, due to a trip away. Bet thats when it all goes down  :angry:

If you want to I'll change the situation,

Right people,right time just a wrong location,

I've got a good idea,just you keep me near,

I'll be so good for you,

I could be so good for you

Love you like you want me too

I'll do anything for you

I'll be so good for you.

If you want to I'll change the situation,

Right people,right time just a wrong location,

I've got a good idea,just you keep me near,

I'll be so good for you,