Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Time for this lad to step up to the plate now. With the match being where it is an added incentive. Hope he starts and goes all out like a man possessed.

There's a fairytale to be written here.

Oh yes there is!

Santon or Raylor at RM please.

Santon at LB, Raylor at RM

Colo in midfield. Jonas on the right etc.

What's so crazy about playing one of Raylor and Santon at LB, and the other at RM?

Nothing if Raylor is the one at LB.

Might make a difference playing from the start. Typical that cunt de Jong is going to be marking him. De Jong hasnt played that much from what i remember of man city this season so it is blatantly to try and intimidate Hatem. Give him hell lad!!

Might make a difference playing from the start. Typical that c*** de Jong is going to be marking him. De Jong hasnt played that much from what i remember of man city this season so it is blatantly to try and intimidate Hatem. Give him hell lad!!

This could be the best thing for him though. If he comes through this with a decent performance, might be the kick start he needs...

Will anyone be surprised if De Jong crunches him in the first ten minutes?

Tbh, I think HBA playing might psychologically make him back out of tackles a bit more knowing what happened last night.

Nar that twisted cunt will be thinking put another "reducer" in earlier and make him scared of me.